I'm melting........I'm melting.............

Sondra J. S.
on 6/24/06 4:34 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi my March Family, Ok, so, yesterday I was feeling very down and hurting really bad (my side, well, my fiance thinks I may have a developing lower left lingual hernia PCP has ordered a ultrasound of my pelvis region to find out for sure or if it's my ovaries) so I wanted to try and cheer myself up a little so I went and raided my 15 yr old nieces closet. lol. so, I found a pair of size 20 polo jeans, yes the kind that buttons up, with 2 buttons I might add) and zips up in the front....NO ELASTIC anywhere, lol....so, I brought them into my room and proceeded to pull them on all the while thinking to myself, no way they are going to fit, I haven't worn a size 20 since I was 19 or 20 when I got married at 20 lol, but those darn things pulled right up and buttoned up and they even zipped up!!!! I could even bend over and sit down comfortably!!!! OMG!!!! lol I was reduced to So, now I need to find different brands and try them on, I may even try on a pair of 18's and see if they fit, you never know if you don't try, I know I may be a little but if they fit they fit, if they don't they don't. Just wanted to share this with y'all!!!! Now what I thought was wicked crazy is that I started at a 26/28 day of surgery, then on April I fit into my first pair of blue jeans no elastic, after that I fit into my first pair of size 24 blue jeans on May 31(my Birthday) Then today I fit into m first pair of size 20 Jeans, so I'm losing a pant size a month.....woo hoo!!!!! I'm those pant sizes as fast as my body will let me!!!! lol I need to get some new pics posted and updated this doggone profile, lol!!!! From a size 26/28 to a size 20/24 in only 3 months Sondra, 315/242/150 73lbs. gone forever!!!!
timsdanni
on 6/24/06 5:03 am - Ft Stewart, GA
you are doing GREAT a size 20 is almost out of plus sizes you go girl
Sondra J. S.
on 6/24/06 5:06 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi hun, I know, how awesome is that? It makes me when I think about it!! lol, Thank you!!
Tina K
on 6/25/06 1:23 am - Central, NY
Whooo hooooo chicky! That's excellent! We are right at the same weight and today I put on a 22/24 pair of overalls that I had gotten at Wal*Mart a few years ago. And they are fitting great! We all know that WM plus sizes are smaller than say, Avenue or Lane Bryant. I'm so proud of us both! Keep up the great work. Hugs, Tina 315/242/140
BabyRuth2u
on 6/25/06 4:32 am - Pittsburgh, PA
That is fantastic Sondra! I think the fitting in jeans thing is a big thing for everyone! Size 20 is great!!!! WooHoo! Happy you raided her closet and gave it a try! What a wonderful result.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views