I'm back from camp!

JenWilBeSkinE
on 6/23/06 2:08 pm - Peculiar, MO
Any one miss me? Well I was at Junior Youth camp for a week in the Missouri heat without AC! And without good food. I did bring my own stuff so I would be sure that I could get in good protein but camp food was basically carbs and sugar everything. (And they wonder why the kids are hyper?) My birthday was on Wed. It was HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT. And I'm not talking about a stripper. Wed and Thurs temp were in the upper 90's and 100's. I sweated alot and worked my kiester off. (Lots of stairs to take.) I actually lost 4 lbs this week too. (Yee-ha!) And even though it was still unbearably hot this year was a much easier year (73 lbs lighter, and now 77lbs lighter) than last year. I can almost cross my legs normally. This week I discovered I can cross them if I lean way to one side on one thigh. (But that is progress!) So camp was good and seeing old friends from college days there with their kids was fun. And yes they noticed I was losing too. Someone said I look sooo much younger now. (Thank God!) Just wanted you all to know what's up with me. I missed my board this week. See ya guys! Jen
Mama-of-3
on 6/23/06 2:46 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
Glad your back. Now go relax in the AC for a while you deserve it. Trish
Darlene X
on 6/23/06 10:41 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Welcome back!!!! I can cross my legs too the same way LOL... I still consider it sucess and progress so thats awesome... I don't think Ive ever crossed my legsl normally in my life... so waiting for that day!!! Poor girl with that heat... it's 110+F here most days now, but you know what they say... it's a dry heat! I couldnt even imagine the humidity where you are.... Cool off this weekend, swim, sit in AC, put on a fan! LOL Darlene
Tina K
on 6/25/06 1:30 am - Central, NY
That's fantastic Jen! This past week I was in San Antonio, TX and it was mighty warm. And did I ever walk...and walk some more and then walk again! It was fantastic though. Only a pound down in weight but man, I lost inches. Can't wait to measure myself next month to see what I lost. Enjoy your AC and relax. You earned it. Hugs, Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views