thin hair

miminjoey
on 6/24/06 1:22 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I know we are all going through the hair loss thing so I know I am not alone but yesterday what a shocker. I knew my hair was getting thin, no way not to notice with the wig left in the bottom of the shower each time I wash my hair. I had really thick hair before the loss began but now....well it has gotten so thin that yesterday while at the pool with my kids...my head got sunburnt! I was shocked. By the way Danni...you look great! it was so good to see you yesterday! I still can't believe you climbed out on the side of the pool, I can not do that...can see who spends more time in the gym!!! ( and that sure wouldn't be me! )
timsdanni
on 6/24/06 4:57 am - Ft Stewart, GA
hats I am telling you girl buy hats - cute hats at that, old navy has some I like - liek the pink one I had on yesterday and use the spray in sunscreen on your head - it doesn't even mess your hair up. yeah I was not sure I was coming up out of the pool - fyi for those who don't get this part of the conversation - the corner of the pool step ladder has NO bottom step, I tryed but could not get myself up high enough out of the water to go up the step 6 inches below the water so I heaved myself out the side of the pool, belly first in the corner and made it out of the water. Mimi and DeeDee were cheering me on but oh my Gosh I was afraid I would belly flop right back in. I must not have looked to much the fool b/c none of the teenagers fell over laughing Danni 372/290/170 - yep the water weigt went back away ENJOYING THE JOURNEY
lele2
on 6/26/06 8:41 am - Troutman, NC
Is it biotien you get for that? My hair is getting WAY to thin and I have tried biotien but doesn't seem to be helping. Thanks, Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views