Woo hoo Guess what I weigh!!

miminjoey
on 6/24/06 12:18 am - Fort Bragg, NC
221!!! Ok I know anyone else in the world would be going, she is excited because she weighs 221 pounds....but I know you guys will understand. When I 1st started looking into wls I weighed 315 pounds and I was 278 when I had surgery. My 1st goal that I really wanted to reach was prepregnancy weight. I haven't seen that since the day I found out I was pregnant, 9 years ago. Well yesterday I got up and I weighed 221, but it was there again today so I know I really weigh that. I am so excited. It just gives me that push to reach for my next goal which is under 200. I hope you all have a great weekend....time to go finish packing we are headed to the lake. Mimi
Sondra J. S.
on 6/24/06 3:15 am - Show Low, AZ
Yay and WOOT!!!! Way to go your on a roll, and before you know it, onederland will be here!!!! Do something special for yourself!!!! You deserve it, you've worked hard to accomplish to get where you are, and you deserve a little you time. Doesnt' matter what it is, just so long it's all about you!!!! you go girl!!!! Sondra
Tina K
on 6/25/06 1:25 am - Central, NY
Mimi - that's AWESOME!!!!! You are so closed to the one hundreds! Hugs, Tina 315/242/140
BabyRuth2u
on 6/25/06 4:34 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Congratulations on reaching that goal. Well done!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views