Goodbye Fellow Marchers and Good luck!

MsKeara
on 6/25/06 6:09 am - Baldwin, WI
I'm going to be leaving the March Board for a while. My husband moved out Friday and I'm a wreck. I've got to spend some time to get myself together and try and keep my kids sane in the process. Needless to say, the gym will become my second home. I'll still update my profile monthly so if you remember, stop in and take a look. Good luck everyone! You have been doing great! MsKeara
timsdanni
on 6/25/06 6:52 am - Ft Stewart, GA
sorry life is stressful right now - good for you for putting your health and your kiddos sanity first in life - good momma and good woman you are indeed you will be in my prayers - stop in and update us once in a while. good luck - I know you will keep doing good danni ENJOYING THE JOURNEY
BabyRuth2u
on 6/25/06 9:58 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Sorry to hear that news. You are in our thoughts. ((((msKeara))))))))
sparkles
on 6/25/06 8:33 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
You will be missed, but take care of yourself... keep doing what you're doing and you are gonna be just fine... *hugs*
jennb40
on 6/25/06 9:25 pm - Nashua, NH
Please take care of yourself, and come back and vent, get well wishes, complain, brag - ANYTIME you have time. We will miss you. Barbara
RebekaA
on 6/26/06 3:05 am - Inland Empire, CA
Take care of yourself. I will keep you in my thoughts and pray for your strength. Things have a way of working out for the best, so just keep faith in that what's meant to be, will be. You won't always feel this way, it'll get better. Hang in there! Rebeka
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views