I've got the body of a 19 year old!!

BabyRuth2u
on 6/24/06 7:08 am - Pittsburgh, PA
LOL... I just realized last night that I haven't been this weight since I was 19. I'm 44 now. I told my husband that last night "I've got the body of a 19 year old"... he kind of looked at me funny for a sec then I explained. LOL I know I was around this weight at that age because between my 18th and 19th year I had hit like 275 in weight and I was like I gotta do something about this. So dieted and in that year by June of 81 got down to around 204. Today I am 254, so I am in the weight range I was that year and I was 19! Woohoo! Only bad thing.. is I dont recall all this much fat and skin back in 1981! LOL Time is not kind! But heck Im still lookin damn good for 44. I got an email from a guy the other day (someone I dont know) who has seen my pic and said I see you're married so dont want to be rude or anything, but I had to say you are one sexy lady! LOL I dont think I've ever had anyone tell me I'm sexy other than my husband and the guy I dated before him. I've been told Im pretty, beautiful etc by people but never have been called sexy. I guess we'll lhave to start getting used to that. People looking at us in diff ways! Got to run, been a busy day, in and out. See all the new posts and read through quickly. Wanted to flaunt my 19 yr old body LMAO.. and say hi, Will be back later! Keep up the good work everyone! love you all! we rock!
Melissa P.
on 6/24/06 11:15 pm - Aurora, IL
First of all congrats and keep up the good work. second. I know what you mean. I actually have never been this skinny. I was a 22/24 all through high school. I am now a 18/20! It feels good when men start to notice. I work in the heating and cooling industry. I don't ususally see the terchnicians except for when they come in to pick uo a part. I have had a few come in recently, and look me up and down, and say "what the H*** happened to you?!? You look great." It puts a certin shake back in your walk.
Tina K
on 6/25/06 1:19 am - Central, NY
Whooo hooo sexy lady! That's fantastic. Hugs, Tina 315/242/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!