odd question - would plem keep your pouch feeling full?

timsdanni
on 6/22/06 7:22 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I have nasal drip sooo bad right now - sore throat etc. just crappy alergy stuff but I am having a hard time eating and drinking today b/c I feel full all day long - 1/2 oz or less of steak eaten over 30 mins totally filled me up at breakfast - 2 bites of chicken and stuff and I was full at snack time help someone - tell me I am ok - please danni
Courtney B.
on 6/22/06 8:16 am - Lancaster, CA
Might not be the phlegm, so much as being sick period. I know when Im sick, all I want to do is sleep and maybe sip some chicken noodle soup. I havent gotten bad sick since surgery, but I do wake every day with a nose full of snot. I just blow and it clears. Maybe thats what it is, not wanting to eat due to sickness? Being sick SUX and I hope you feel better soon. Courtney
Beckers
on 6/22/06 10:43 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Take some Sudafed I have allergies and my surgeon said its ok to take it...
SoulSista
on 6/22/06 10:08 pm - Boston, MA
up the phlem will make you feel full I had that problem in the beggining because I have sesanal allgergies. calrtin d and sudefed worked for me both are safe to use. hope this helps. Marsha
timsdanni
on 6/22/06 10:12 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
thanks ladies - I posted this on the texas board too and bascailly got the same answers yes plem will make you feel full and yuck and to take sudiphed and lots of liquieds. drank broth yesterday and am swollen today so less broth more water today danni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views