Weekly update

Sheryl J.
on 6/22/06 5:50 am - Madison, WI
RNY on 03/01/06 with
I was really disappointed when I stepped on the scale yesterday. Only one pound down! What a bummer. On the bright side...Two weeks ago I put all my size 22 clothes in a bag to give away. I brought up a bunch of size 16 clothes from the basement and have really been enjoying wearing them. They're all summer clothes so I'm going to have to do some serious clothes shopping when the weather gets colder. I also am seeing some changes in my glucose readings. I've been gradually decreasing my nighttime long-acting insulin and the readings in the morning keep getting better and better. I guess I'm making some progress. How is everyone else doing? 218/208/170/115
BabyRuth2u
on 6/22/06 6:37 am - Pittsburgh, PA
It sounds like you had a good week to me!! Congratulations on fitting in the size 16s! THat is awesome! And the biggest plus is the glucose readings going down, that is the best change! Keep up the good work!! Im doing great overall, but not sure if I'm getting a mild dumping right now. I feel like crap all of a sudden. My hubby brought home some nacho chips from his class last night. *shame on him*., well I thought hmm i have some cream cheese and salsa in there, so mixed a little together and ate a few chips with it. I think it may have been a lil too much cream cheese (it wasnt over the 2 tbs serving size) but I think it may have been too much fat, for like 10 mins ive been hot and feeling just kind of queasy and weird like i might pass out or something. so think that wasnt a good thing I ate! lol yes i know cream cheese wasnt good to begin with. But nothing like that hasnt bothered me so far, at least not in the tiny tastes ive tried. guess 2 tbs is too much! As far as weightloss, when i did updates today i see im total loss of 90 lbs! Was shocked. I posted about it earlier. So we're all doing great! I love hearing all the great things from everyone! Keep those numbers coming down!
timsdanni
on 6/22/06 10:20 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
A size 16 is great and bs numbers going down is even better. I am totally off my diebetic meds and mine are lower than they have been since I was in my teens at least if not lower than ever. when they did my over seas screening they put diabetic under my PAST medical history!!! how cool is that? you will get there too and soon at this rate. are you a tiny boned person? I looked at your goal of 115 and I can not ever see me being there - I am 5 foot 5 and big boned - my lowest wieght the doc could see me hitting was 140. and my goal from him is 180 my persoanl goal is 170 or a NICE fitting size 12 - but hey if I hit that and keep shrinking then its all good - at some point I will leval out and as long as it is below 170 and a size 12 I will be happy. I am learning to be sick and still work out this week - eating is not so good but I am getting water and exersize in so that is good I guess. I took 2 dayquill yesterday evening and they hit me like a pitcher of I was light headed, goofy etc - my hubby says yep you are a cheap date now LOL standing joke since I ordered a $5 skerwer of shrimp at red lobster one night I take it you are shrinking even if the scale is being slow since you have droped from a 22 to a 16 you go girl you are doing great - can't wait to see the post that says NO insulin that will be soooo awsome and we will all happy with you hugs danni ENJOYING THE JOURNEY
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views