My FIRST REAL WOW!!

MsKeara
on 6/22/06 7:28 am - Baldwin, WI
Finally.. When my spirits could not get much lower, I've had my first WOW! I was doing my cardio before my training session. This guy walks up to me, tells me his name is Chad and says that he just wanted me to know that I look great and to keep up the good work. I was shocked, smiled, and thanked him. After my session, I was heading to the locker room and this other guy comes up to me. Introduced himself as Chris and pretty much said the same thing as Chad. Now I want to know how these people know me. They didn't just introduce themselves, they said, "Hey, are you MsKeara?" It turns out that my trainer profiled me at their monthly meeting yesterday. He said that I was THE client that has shown the biggest change in mind and body. He talked about how hard I work and detailed my training program. I was shocked but very happy. My trainer does appear to be my biggest fan! Thanks for listening! MsKeara
timsdanni
on 6/22/06 8:30 am - Ft Stewart, GA
how cool!!
BabyRuth2u
on 6/22/06 9:40 am - Pittsburgh, PA
That is a WOW! Good job, keep up the good work! You should feel proud.
Mama-of-3
on 6/22/06 10:34 am - Philadelphia area, PA
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! you are looking AMAZING!!!!!! You can definetly tell a BIG difference in both of your photos. Your face is so slim!! Your gorgeous. Keep up the awesome attitude and way to go on your training! It is nice to get compliments isn't it? Trish
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/23/06 11:19 am - My Town, NH
Ms Keara, that is a WOW! What a star pupil you are. Congratulations on all that hard work paying off. Here's to many more WOWs! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views