### 06/22 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 6/22/06 6:23 am - Maricopa, AZ
Boy I really need to start focusing on water... Im still having the hardest time getting water in along with food *sigh* I know Im probably a little dehydrated right now. On the good news!!!! My twin neice and nephew will be born today!!!! My sister in law is miserably almost 39 weeks pregnant with twins, she expected them to go weeks ago... but those kids did not want out! Now they are just too big, and won't turn so she has a C-section scheduled this evening, little Warner & Reagan will make their appearance into the world. We are gonna give her a day or so to rest and then go visit them Saturday and bring tidings of banana nut bread--- she loves the stuff I make. Breakfast: A packet of Kraft To Go Triscuits & Cheese (170 calories for the packet, I didnt eat all the cheese though, was like 5-6 peices left).... I needed some grains this morning, had a little experience on the toilet this morning, gotta get things moving again LOL Snack: About 2oz of the EVIL Tortellini salad (See post below)... soooo good, but I find it very filling, once I eat anout 6 peices of tortellini Im done. Lunch: 6oz plain yogurt w/ splenda mixed in and about 2 large fresh strawberries diced and mixed in. Snack: The other 2oz of the EVIL salad!!! Dinner: Spinach & Chicken salad w/ onion, tomato, cheese & dressing Ive only done about 26oz of water. I KNOW... I need to get on it. I promise I will have at least another 17oz bottle done before I leave work.
BabyRuth2u
on 6/22/06 6:41 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 4 oz LF cottage cheese with 4 grape tomatoes Mid morn: 30 gm protein shake Lunch: salad: 1/4 cup lettuce, lil onion, grape tomatos, can of tunafish, 2 tbs of balsamic vinegarette dressing. I ate the whole thing today!! couldnt believe it, not sure if that's good or bad, it feels bad though! Afternoon: had some nachos with cream cheese and salsa. Not alot, but it has made me feel like crap. Don't think I'll be having dinner. Probably just a protein shake later.
timsdanni
on 6/22/06 7:20 am - Ft Stewart, GA
my normal triple protien shake 1/2 oz steak for breakfast - I am feeling crappy and not very hungry 1/3 cup taco meat and beans with a tiny bit of lettuce and onions and half a tomatoes (I love my garden and WANT to eat the tomatoes) just had 2 bites of the pasta salad I made for dinner - now to full -will question this in an seperate post dinner more of the wonderful pasta salad. pasta salad recipte - can be altered to taste half bag of curly noddles (tri colored work best) 2 large boneless peices of chicken cooked (nuke or boil or leftovers) 4 hard boiled eggs 1/2 chopped purple onion 1cup frozen brocolii 1 cup tomatoes - grape cut in half are best but any will work 2 slices of crisp bacon crumbled 1 batch of french dressing optional add ins black olives frozen peas fresh peas green onions mushrooms cottage cheese/feta/blue or goat cheese almonds layer cooked meat, veggies, eggs then add hot pasta and dressing stir well - add bacon and cheese if using - meld in fridge all day I am working hard on cooking again - it is so hot and we have a swamp cooler - if I cook all 3 meals before 8 am we eat 3 meals if not we snack danni 372/290/170 ENJOYING THE JOURENY
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views