### 06/21 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 6/21/06 6:53 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Guys Great news today! Hubby just got word that he got a job he applied for. We are so happy because it's working for the University of Phoenix, so all his schooling will be free! He can work there and finish his degree at no cost! He hated where he was, and joyfully handed in his resignation today!!!! He starts July 10th. Last night we ended up going to EJ's Mum's house for dinner, had YUMMY homemade chicken noodle soup, and she sent us home with some....mmmmmm Im trying to be better and measure my foods, I haven't been measuring up until now. I got my food scale out this morning. --------------------------------------------- Breakfast: 3oz Kozy Shack No Sugar Added Rice Pudding. The container is 4oz but it's really filling for me so I didnt eat it all, and is only 75 calories for the 3oz I do eat. Snack: About 3/4 oz of peanuts. I don't much like peanuts, but I need some more calories in my diet so I gagged them down. About 110 calories-- the tube said 220 calories and I shared with Hubby. Lunch: Left over chicken noodle soup! Mmmmm. I measure out 4oz of the chunky stuff (no liquid), so just chicken, egg noodles, green beans, carrots & celery, then added some broth to it. I ate all the chicken and veggies, but just a few bites of noodles... So Im guessing it was about 3oz that I ate?? Plus a few spoons of broth... no idea on the calories??? Snack: 6oz Generic Brand Lite Yogurt --- About 75 calories. Dinner: We will be making the stuffed Bell pepper I mentioned yesterday--- seeing we didnt get to make them. Ive done about 30oz so far, Im drinking a bottle now and will work on another tonigh****er is soooo hard for me.
BabyRuth2u
on 6/21/06 7:17 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 4 oz LF cottage cheese with 3 grape tomatos Lunch: 2 oz cod breaded (piece from my moms fish sandwich), two nacho chips with chili and cheese, tiny salad. Afternoon,3:00 - 30 gm protein shake Currently, got those dang FF pringles out. Good thing is I havent had any since Saturday. Bad thing is there was some left that I got into them again. UGH!! Repeat after me.. Ruth, do not buy anymore FF Pringles in the house!!!! Dinner: Im torn on trying the new canned chili I bought at costcos the other day. Its a chicken chili, much lower in fat, high in protein. Or I might have a small salad with tuna on it like I had for lunch yesterday, it was very good. Eve: Will do protein shake again.
Darlene X
on 6/21/06 7:23 am - Maricopa, AZ
RUTH!!!!! Put down the Pringles and step away! LOL If they are a weakness, don't keep them in the house--- write a big old note to self not to buy them again! hehe Darlene
BabyRuth2u
on 6/21/06 7:28 am - Pittsburgh, PA
That is the plan! Not to buy anymore. They did last a lot longer than the last two cans we've bought. The thing is I never was a big chip eater. I could take it or leave it. I'd buy bags for holiday parties in December and come June the unopened ones were still in my cupboard. I think what happened is that I saw FF one day and gave them a try and they chewed up well, tasted good and didnt bother tummy. So its like my naughty little "bad" that I can get away with. (for now I'm sure). So I need to stop it now before it becomes a long term on. Thanks for the kic****ep me in line!
timsdanni
on 6/21/06 9:45 am - Ft Stewart, GA
Yeah on the job for EJ happy time at your house!!! eat almonds in stead of penuts they are better for you anyhow did ok on food today triple protien shake left over pork tenderloin with roasted veggies 1 oz meat 1/3 cup veggies 1 turkey hotdog with the small half of the bun (I was grilling them for a fundraiser and they smelled GOOD - they were also on ly 120 calories no snack - just missed it sucking down water refried beans with left over pork tenderloin in it (no I did not strick the lottery I found it on sale for a $1 a pound and have 8, 7 now in the freezer ) with salsa, 1T lf sour cream, half a garden tomatoe (small) and a bit of onion I really want seconds but I am full so I will save enough to make me another tiny bowl at bed time and eat it them for bedtime snack did curves this am, STILL need to do my upper body wieghts and woudl love to go for a bike ride. I am working on my 4th litter of water now danni 372/291/170 over 80 pounds GONE!! ENJOYING THE JOURNEY hat and all
Darlene X
on 6/21/06 9:54 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ick, I don't like Almonds either... Im just not a big nut person... I really only like peanuts "in" stuff... like mixed into a stir fry or salad.
Beckers
on 6/21/06 10:07 am - Cottage Grove, OR
B- 1 scrambled egg w/ cheese, 4 bites of hubby's hash browns (YUM!) S- Grande SF vanilla iced latte from Starbucks (decaf of course) L- tuna salad w/ cheese, avocado, bean sprouts, tomato, pickles (couldn't eat it all, so will fini**** for dinner tonight) I bought a cantaloupe a couple days ago, and found it ROTTEN on my kitchen counter today Can't eat that now... Will eat a plum tonight for a snack... Before bed, I do ProStat64 "shooters" (30g protein in 2 one-ounce shots) must plug my nose to get them down every night... Drinking water and Crystal Light lemonade. Rebecca M. 269/205/150
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/21/06 11:22 am - My Town, NH
Congrats to EJ on the new job! I hope you guys celebrate! Food for the day: Breakfast - 1 package regular instant oatmeal Lunch - one piece of spiniach and broccoli quiche and a slice of cantelope Snack - Carmel Peanut Butter SBD Meal Replacement Bar Dinner - 3 ounces of steak, 1/4 cup of roasted baby red potatoes and 1/4 cup of fresh green beans Snack - 1 NSA Fudgsicle Water: 48 ounces so far - still working on it I feel like I ate a lot today. I don't usually eat a SBD bar unless I'm substituting for a meal. I'm still good on calories and stuff so I guess it's okay. - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views