Things that make you go "huh".

Shana M.
on 6/21/06 4:49 am - KY
This is a post I thought would be fun, it's not the wow moments but the times when you realize you just did something you couldn't before and you kind of go "huh". 1. When I shower I don't bump into the door anymore. 2. A regular size towel goes around my waist. 3. I have a waist. 4. Suddenly bra's from 2 years ago fit. 5. I need less sleep. 6. I still get shocked when the scaled drops 2 pounds. 7. I stop eating something even when I'm enjoying it and don't even realize it. 8. I painted my entire house in one weekend without swelling up. 9. My boobs don't sit on the table anymore. 10. I make better food choices without even thinking about it. What are your "huh" moments? SLM
timsdanni
on 6/21/06 5:23 am - Ft Stewart, GA
my favorite one was why am I at curves when I feel crappy and want to go back to bed - and working out hard too? others would be I don't look horrible fat anymore it took me 3 trys to eat one hotdog and that was ok - instead of 1 try for 3 hotdogs LOL why did my water bottle fall on the floor when I proped it up between my hip and the door in the car? where did this lap come from and why is it in my lap? danni ENJOYING THE JOURNEY
RebekaA
on 6/21/06 6:37 am - Inland Empire, CA
1. I can comfortably wear "real" bras again, not the crappy wireless sport bra type 2. I don't think about food all the time anymore 3. Getting up off the floor no longer requires massive effort 4. I wake up in the AM and my back/body doesn't ache all over! 5. I own clothes in colors besides BLACK! 6. Working out actually GIVES me more energy instead of draining it all 7. When invited to parties, I actually go instead of making up excuses not to 8. I'm not the mom at the park sweating like a pig anymore! 9. I enjoy running into people I haven't seen in a while, instead of running for the door. 10. I'm just happy now 284/261/214/150
Beckers
on 6/21/06 9:58 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Like Rebeka A., I also enjoy running into old friends now, instead of running the other way and avoiding them. Also, I love crossing my legs now I feel more like a lady... I went to Glen Ivy Hot Springs spa with some friends, and the regular sized towel fit around my waist (just like Shana posted). YAYAYAYAY Rebecca M. 269/205/150 ONESVILLE, when will you arrive?
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/21/06 11:40 am - My Town, NH
I think two of mine are the following: I'm amazed every time I get into my car that the steering wheel does not need to be tilted all the way up. AND I don't need to move the seat back to make room for my stomach. Also, I too am accepting invitations that I wouldn't have previously. I was invited to a BBQ at our vice president's home in July. Previously, I would have declined. An outside event? Forget it! But I accepted and look forward to going and mingling with colleagues. Those are two of mine. It really is amazing what losing weight will do for you! Great thread! Thanks for posting. - Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/06 12:40 am - PA
mine are: 1. I am amazed at how much my 4 year old eats instead of amazed at how little she can live off of. 2. my boobs stick out farther than my stomach 3. I sit with my legs crossed without even thinking about it 4. I don't sweat all my makeup off before I get out the door or immediately start sweating when I get out of the shower 5. I can do all my spring cleaning in one day without having to hire help 6. I can say no to sweets, even when they are right in front of me 7. Going up and down stairs are done without thinking or heavy breathing Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views