Hello

toby67
on 6/20/06 5:20 am - Bossier City, LA
Hey Everyone~ I just found this website & I'm really excited about it! I can't wait to meet new friends! It is so good to see other people that I have things in common with!! I think this will be a huge support for me!! Could ya'll help me out? I can't figure out how to get a pic in my profile. Would someone help me out with it? I feel weird posting without a pic up! I'd appreciate any help I can get~ Thank you so much~ Toby~
BabyRuth2u
on 6/20/06 5:34 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Toby, welcome to the Marchers page!! To put a pic up so that it shows on your posts, you can go to the main messageboard. On the left side about a quarter of the way down you'll see User Settings. Click that and you'll go to a page that will allow you to upload a picture. It has to be 100 x100 pixels to accept it. Good luck!
toby67
on 6/20/06 5:43 am - Bossier City, LA
Thank you so much Ruth Ann!! I will try it. I hope I can get it figured out. I'm not that great with computers~ Thank you!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/20/06 8:50 am - My Town, NH
Hiya Toby! Welcome to the MARCHers. We're so glad you found us. The support here IS excellent and everyone is very friendly. Join in whenever you can. We'd love to hear from you! - Stephanie
RebekaA
on 6/20/06 10:14 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi Toby, Welcome!
Beckers
on 6/20/06 12:37 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Welcome to the Marchers, Toby Did you figure out how to update your profile with a pic? You can resize your photos (to make it fit the small pixel requirements) by using programs like "PaintShop Pro" or "Microsoft Digital Image Suite", etc... Rebecca M. 269/205/150 ONESVILLE gettin' close!!
toby67
on 6/21/06 11:18 am - Bossier City, LA
Hey Everyone! Thanks for the welcome!!! I did add a pic to my profile but I don't think it worked. It came up on the page but it isn't in the posts. Wonder what I did wrong? This website will take a while to figure out. If you guys have any suggestions or help please do help! I need it!! LOL!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views