Aloha!

(deactivated member)
on 6/20/06 4:23 am - AZ
Aloha everyone! I got back from Oahu last night at midnight. What an amazing trip it was! I had to work on Friday and for about 20 mins on Monday, but I had Thursday afternoon and all weekend to play. I did some of the basic tourist stuff (USS Arizona Memorial, Northshore, walking Waikiki, etc) but the most fun I had was hiking Diamond Head. Yes, HIKING! On Saturday morning I got up early and was at the park at 6:15. I was at the top of Diamond Head by 7:00am. What an amazing view! I had such a great time that I decided to get up early and hike it again on Sunday morning! There was even one section with 99 stairs going straight up (I didn't look behind me). Three months ago I wouldn't have been able to make it half way up, let alone hike it two days in a row!!! I plan to download my pictures tonight and will work on getting one posted on my profile. Elizabeth 14.5 weeks post-op 290/221/155
BabyRuth2u
on 6/20/06 5:28 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Elizabeth! Sounds like a great trip. Look forward to seeing the pictures. And wow on the 99 stairs! Amazing! WTG!
Darlene X
on 6/20/06 5:33 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOO HOO!!!! Welcome back to our nice dry heat... get out of that darn hawaiin humidity hahaha Glad you had fun Darlene
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/20/06 8:47 am - My Town, NH
Welcome home Elizabeth! It sounds like a great trip. I bet the view was gorgeous after those 99 steps. I can't wait to see pictures. I'm sure that you enjoyed the trip much more than you would have three months ago. Way to go! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views