I can eat WAY more than it seems you guys are...

Mama-of-3
on 6/21/06 3:27 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Ah, Dont you worry! Everyone is different and that is exactly why you shouldn't compare yourself to anyone else. It would drive me crazy to compare myself to others who have lost tons more weight than I may have but I didn't have that much to lose to begin with. A friend of mine had wls one day before me and has already lost 110 pounds but her starting weight was close to 500 pounds. I think you are doing great and you look fantastic so dont get down. There are days when I can eat an entire piece of wheat toast with peanut butter and the very next day I can only eat half. You are doing GREAT. =)
Barbara M.
on 6/21/06 2:30 pm - St. Louis, MO
You are WAY too young to have a daughter that old!!!! THanks for the encouraging words - Barb
thin2be
on 6/21/06 4:56 am - Houston, TX
I also can eat too much. I have only lost 48 pounds since my surgery, and I should be at 65-70 per my surgeon. I am never full, and I do get hungry sometimes. I have started to drink more water--80 to 100 ounces a day. Also, I joined the gym and I have been working out 5 days a week--just 30 minutes. I have started using FitDay, and I do see my clothes loosening up, but I am only losing 2-3 pounds a week. I have 100 pounds to go to my goal, so I am definitely not moving fast enough. I think measuring my food is a good point, and I will do that as well. I just eat off of a saucer, so I have never measured anything. Congratulations on your last 30 pounds. You are awesome! And thanks for letting me know I am not the only one feeling this way......... Phyllis
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views