anyone else LDS - heres a group for you

timsdanni
on 6/20/06 5:08 am - Ft Stewart, GA
[email protected] I just joined when a freind found it and sent me the link - looks interesting danni ENJOYING THE JOURNEY wearing my hat
Darlene X
on 6/20/06 5:22 am - Maricopa, AZ
You know I am But I don't get it, how do you join? is it on a website? Do you just send an e-mail? Darlene
timsdanni
on 6/20/06 5:34 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I clicked on it in yahoo and it went to yahoo groups and it poped up - try searching yahoo groups with that name maybe? a freind of mine found it and sent me a link but I deleated it and then thought of you and wondered if anyones else would like it - you could also try sending an email and see what happens. funny on my family - my hubby is acting elders quarm pres. and I think people are starting to think we are inactive b/c we have only been there everyother week the last month or two b/c I feel good so we go camp and to visit family etc and last week we were in dallas, next is stake conf. then we will be back in dallas to pick up the extra grandma coming to live with us. and so we will have missed 3 weeks in a row AGIAN danni who needs to get OFF the computer and to work or the grandma wont have a room when she gets here -it is food storage and sewing still
Darlene X
on 6/20/06 6:30 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ugh I know how you feel... our ward just split like 2 weeks before my surgery, the new Bishop we didnt know--- so I took one Sunday off for bowel prep (Surgery Monday), then had several weeks off after surgery, then hubby had his whole gallbladder surgery/stricture thing and was off several weeks after his surgery, then when we were finally well enough there was easter --- visited family, Mothers day (I dont do because of personal reasons, can't stand church that day) then Ive been away in CA... OMG I swear Ive been to church 1-2 times in the last 3 months... we only JUST met our Bishop officially this past Sunday hahaha. Im sooo inactive! LOL Darlene
ooh-lala
on 6/20/06 1:09 pm - Great Bend, KS
I have the same problem. I was in Florida for two Sundays, then sick for two. I'm going to sacrament this coming Sunday if I am on my deathbed...have to stop the rumors somehow! Have a great day! Laura
Beckers
on 6/20/06 12:45 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
My great great great grandfather is Brigham Young but I'm not LDS. I know, that's not saying much, since Brigham Young had 17 wives, 52 children, 108 grandchildren, etc.... so its easy to be related to him heheh
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views