### 06/19 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 6/19/06 7:29 am - Maricopa, AZ
Well Im back!!! I didn't post much on the weekend because of my anniversary and I was a little busy *wink*. Hubby and I have decided to try simplify life a little, so today I cancelled out TV cable, and starting this past Saturday we have decided to go without TV for a month--- our one exception is we are allowed to watch a movie at the theatre or rent 1 DVD on the weekend. So far so good, it's so quiet... we have lots of reading to do, and it's made our home just a more peaceful place to be already. Im hoping it will help us get more organized also, our house is a mess.... I plan on taking care of that now that Im not mindlessly watching TV every night. Breakfast: Plain yogurt with splenda & fresh raspberries mixed in. OMG this was soo yummy! Snack: None, getting my water in. Lunch: Leftovers--- Mongolian chicken (Chicken w/ soy/garlic sauce, mushrooms & green onions and a few bites of rice) It came from Pei Wei (owned by PF Changs if you have any in your area)... we had it for dinner saturday--- nice healthy chinese food. Snack: Omlete (This was supposed to be breakfast)--- ham, mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, cheese-- topped with a little sweet chili sauce. Dinner: Not sure, im gonna be pretty full so Im thinking just a fruit smoothie w/ protein added. Water, not so great--- had about 12oz of lite OJ mized with water before breakfast, and one bottle... I have another bottle for this afternoon, and hopefully some this evening.
Jeani46
on 6/19/06 8:10 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
Hmmm Lets see.... Breakfast: 2oz Dannon light and fit yogurt Lunch: 2 oz piece of chicken breast and about 6 baby carrots Dunno for dinner: maybe a salad somewhere... we'll see... bout 32 oz of water so far.... Jeani
Darlene X
on 6/19/06 8:21 am - Maricopa, AZ
Wow, your eating only 2oz yogurt?... I feel so fat!!!! I can eat 6-8 oz of yogurt cause it sails on down nice and smooth....
Jeani46
on 6/20/06 1:56 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
I only eat 2 oz because I'm not really a big fan of it... but I needed SOMETHING Dont feel fat... I feel like I can eat with the best of em Though my husband says I dont eat much.... Im just not a big breakfast fan Jeani
BabyRuth2u
on 6/19/06 10:58 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 2 oz LF cottage cheese Lunch: 4 oz Wendy's chili Mid afternoon: 25 gm protein shake Dinner: Going to have some more Chili. Baked some fish, tried to eat it, just tasted yucky to me. So hubbys having mine. Hope it wasnt bad. LOL I think it was the spices I put on it maybe. Did decent on water today.
SoulSista
on 6/19/06 11:35 am - Boston, MA
I am going to post because this is the first day I ate enough to post and it stayed down breakfast- half of a half of multi-grain toast with a slice of cheese and a piece of ham cup of giner tea lunch- other half of multi grain toast with slice of chese and piece of ham snack watermelon dinner chix stirfry and couple spoon full of rice about 48oz of h2o so far I work night so I should be able to get two more bottles in
timsdanni
on 6/19/06 11:43 am - Ft Stewart, GA
ugg I did bad today - lost track of my palm after our trip and did not record my food till this evening not so good triple protien shake 1/2 slice bread, 1 poached egg ( I feel like a pig b/c I can eat an egg plus 1/4 to 1/2 small slice of bread - am I just over reacting agian?) atichoke went out to chinese for dinner - had 10 tiny fried shrimp minus the breading and that was about it - one bite of brocolli and one bite of seseme chicken more water and I am thinking I need some more protien in here some where?!?!? it is hot - maybe I will have another protien shake from snack or cheese and almonds - hubby made that for me the other day and it was great 1/2 oz edam and 1/2 oz almonds - great combo did 30 mins on my eliptical this am working up level 8 go me!! and then did curves - planed on pilates or yoga but it is to stinken hot!! danni 372/292/170 ENJOYING THE JOURNEY in a hat
kimbaby74
on 6/19/06 11:47 am - Western, KY
Breakfast: Nothing Lunch: Grilled chicken, carrot sticks and a small salad Dinner: Two small pieces of turkey meatloaf water: 40 oz so far
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views