Ok, some WOW's

Darlene X
on 6/19/06 5:48 am - Maricopa, AZ
Seeing I posted a month or so ago that I had no WOW moments, I figured I should post when a couple of things happen.... Ok, so the plane ride to CA!! I fit!!! Yes, no seat belt extender, and though it was a snug comfortable fit, I didn't have to worry.... although I have very broad shoulders and that made me feel uncomfortable on the way home when I had to sit in the middle of 2 people. When we went to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk I rode on the roller coaster!!!!!! The worlds oldest wooden roller coater, I was so nervous waiting in line, sure that they would try put the bar down and wouldn't be able to... but nope, it fit with ease, thats the first adventure park type ride Ive been on since I was 15. And lastly I went and bought a new pair of jeans this weekend, Walmart size 20! I don't think Ive fit a size 20 pants since my mid-teenage years. I also have some X rated Wow's from this weekend, our 5th anniversary... LOL, but wont post those So there, I had some WOW's hehehe Darlene -90lbs
Mary M.
on 6/19/06 10:14 am - Livonia, MI
Congrats Darlene! It is really great to hear your WOW's! I even think in my head WOW when I can do something as simple as bending over the pick something up and its easy, or scratching my back! WOW! Keep up the good work, you are doing fantastic and are very motivational for others. God Bless, Mary
kimbaby74
on 6/19/06 10:15 am - Western, KY
Congrats! Doesn't it feel great! Kim 359/287/150
BabyRuth2u
on 6/19/06 10:55 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Those are great wows! Share share share! Im sure there are so many more to come.
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/20/06 12:11 am - My Town, NH
Darlene, I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip. You look fantastic in those pictures! It's so nice to fly without worrying about fitting in the seat. It's the best feeling! I haven't ridden a rollercoaster in years and years. It's definitely something I look forward to at some point. Enjoy these wows! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views