Okay So How do ya do it....

Jeani46
on 6/15/06 8:43 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
I wanna know how you ladie get your profile to look so Cute... with the backgrounds and cute pictures... I Love looking at them... But I dunno how to do it. I asked my husband and he says "it's easy" Uhmmmm Okay that didnt help me out.....So Can someone Please help me out, I wanna have a cute profile tooo! Jeani
Courtney B.
on 6/15/06 9:31 am - Lancaster, CA
I had mine done through the HTML team. They are, unfortunately, not doing it anymore. Try and post on the main board and see if someone there can teach you HTML or maybe give you some clues on HTML editors. There are also sites you can go to and get codes to enter cute things, like my glitter Welcome sign. Here are a couple websites to use. http://www.bigoo.ws/ That one has cute things on it. http://www.videocodezone.com/ To add music videos to your page. http://www.smileycentral.com For cute smileys like I have on my page. For all those things, you will want to use the HTML code and paste it into the area on your page where you update your info. Hope this helps some. Miss seeing you at Curves, but cant get there early now that the kids are out of school. Cant even do 2 times around either. BOOHOO Courtney
Jeani46
on 6/15/06 9:52 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
Thanks for the info, I think I might just duct tape my husband to the seat and me, after all I did mow the lawn and clean him office today, its the least he could do, right? What time are you going to curves? Cuz my daughter is out of school now and Im not able to go in the mornings anymore either.... I might go at lunch or after 4:00 when my husband gets home... Maybe I'll see ya then if your around.... Jeani
Jeani46
on 6/15/06 9:55 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
Okay " I think I might just duct tape my husband to the seat and me, " I Ment to say "I think I might just duct tape my husband to the seat and HELP me" okay... I feel silly..... Jeani
Courtney B.
on 6/15/06 5:00 pm - Lancaster, CA
I still go in the mornings, just not first thing after I drop the kids at school. I go about 10am. Cant your mom watch your daughter while you go? Maybe we could do lunch or something. You could also come to support with us, if you want to. We go every Tuesday night at 7pm. If you want to know more, email me thru my profile and I will give you more info. I say *us*. I have made many a friend here and at support. Joanne is my *almost* date buddy and we are close now. I love her to pieces. We need to get a big group together and go out some night or something, just us girls. That would be HEAVEN! Let me know if youre interested. Courtney HW 271/ SW 254/ CW 208/ Surgeon GW 150/ Personal GW 135
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views