For those special occastions

Mama-of-3
on 6/12/06 10:25 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
like birthday's or holidays and you want to have a bit of sweetness you must try Tastykake Sensables Sugar Free Finger Cakes They come individually wrapped in a box of 8. They each have 100 calories 0g sugar and 3g sugar alcohol. Perfect for when eveyone else is enjoying birthday cake! I got the Orange flavored cakes and my daughter just loves the chocolate chocolate chips ones although I haven't tried them yet. They are absolutely to die for delicious. They have other flavors also. I bought mine at Giant Food Stores. Just thought I would share. Have a great day. Off to work now. Trish
Lauren003
on 6/12/06 10:33 pm - , NC
Oh Trish, I am so glad they don't sell Tastykakes here. My hubby can eat a box in a sitting (yet stays thin, go figure!). He's from the Philly area and grew up on them. Whenever his mom sends a package she includes a few boxes and he is in HOG HEAVEN!
Lucy A.
on 6/13/06 12:15 am - Janesville, WI
Hi Trish! Thank you so much for the tip! I have been looking for somehting with a sweet taste to have for a treat! I'm on the hunt this week! You look terriffic! Lucy
Mama-of-3
on 6/13/06 4:20 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Lucy, You are so sweet. Thank you so much!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views