Ok I tried them....

Sondra J. S.
on 6/12/06 4:26 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi everyone!! Ok, I tried the Viactiv calcium chews.. They didn't have the Chocolate Mint ones, so I settled for just plain ole Milk Chocolate and I think it is safe to say that I am hooked as well as my 15 year niece, she keeps coming in and stealing them, lol. I looked for the Chocolate Mint ones, but it had a red mark through where they were suppsoed to be like they were discontinuing them, I'll have to check at Walgreens or something. I think I may try the Strawberry Creme's next, I love Strawberry anything, lol. It's like your getting a treat without all the sugar!! lol.... Sooooo, I took your suggestion and they are most certanily (sp) not chalky like the caltrates were. Sondra, 315/245/150 70lbs. gone forever!!!!
Lauren003
on 6/12/06 8:51 pm - , NC
Sondra, have you checked to make sure that they're citrate? It'd be a shame to take them (though nice as candy, I suppose) if they're not helping your bones.
jennb40
on 6/12/06 10:56 pm - Nashua, NH
Sondra, I am like Lauren - make sure they are the citrate. Citracal has a delicious chewy citrate calcium - they have it in chocolate, caramel and lemon. Walmart carries them and I love the caramel one. I just had my 3 month check up and blood work and they told me my calcium was perfect - the test indicated I was not pulling calcium from my bones. I have 2 of the chewy ones a day (1000 mg) and take one Citracal citrate Mini (200 mg) a day - that way I only swallow one pill- well at least for calcium! Good luck. Barbara
Darlene X
on 6/13/06 3:12 am - Maricopa, AZ
Sondra, sweety, date twin... You got the wrong kind LOL Viactive is Calcium Carbonate, Viactiv are the ones we shouldn't have. The ones everyone take, that have Choco Mint are "Citracal Creamy Bites" --- they are normally sold over next to the Viactiv. Darlene
Sondra J. S.
on 6/13/06 5:47 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi hun, Back to Wallyworld here I come, lol!!!! By the way how's your trip?
miminjoey
on 6/14/06 11:33 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I love these as well...and yesterday while I wal-mart I discovered they had their brand...i bought some and they are just as good adn half the price plus they have Vit D and K in them. Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views