6/12 what did you eat today? did you do something good for YOU today?

timsdanni
on 6/12/06 10:57 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I did my eliptical and ball streches and then listened to good meditation music and relaxed my headach away when my work out partner was sick this morning - I must admit however that looked awful good when I got home 15 mins after I left that was my good for me beside washing and detialing my van - it NEEDED it I did good on food and water today - 3 litters of water triple protien shake 1 poached egg, 1/2 slice bread with grilled onions, 2 t avacado, and garden tomates (2 sliced) - double meal 1.5 oz turkey, 1/4 cup brocolli, 2 T mashed potatoes 1/4 oz almonds 1/3 ear of corn 4 shrimp, 2 brussel spouts 1/2 cup plain nf yogurt with one scoop of protien powder for a grand total of 865 cals,119.2 protien and 6.3 fiber (better have a fiber chew on the way to bed for a happy morning) OK everyone share what you did today and ate today - pretty please, I love this post for ideas danni 372/297/170 ENJOYING THE JOURNEY
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/12/06 11:03 am - My Town, NH
My intake for today includes: Breakfast: 1 package instant regular oatmeal Lunch: 4 ounces of deli roast beef, 2 ounces of low fat cheddar chees and 4 whole wheat crackers Snack: 2 ounces of almonds Dinner: 5 ounces of grilled chicken breast and 1/3 cup of fresh, steamed green beans Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle All my vitamins in and 50 ounces of water. Almost time for bed! - Stephanie
Lauren003
on 6/12/06 12:58 pm - , NC
Oops! I accidentally posted today's intake on yesterday's thread. Today I went for a long walk with my hubby, son and daughter. We try to get out every evening since it's been so nice. I've noticed that I can walk SO much farther than I used to! It's nice to be out as a family and hubby is teaching the kids about all of the trees and flowers we see.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views