what did you eat today - what did you do good for you today

Lauren003
on 6/12/06 9:20 am - , NC
B: 2oz Southwestern Eggbeaters w/ cheese slice S: 1 1/2 protein shake L: 1/3 c. Lentil soup S: a few Cinnamunches D: 1/2 BK chili S: 1/2 Rockin Roll bar and I'll have another 1 1/2 protein shakes later. Just got a bunch of protein in the mail today that I can't wait to try. Also tried my first AchieveOne last night (yes I was a virgin.. HA). It was really pretty good! Also tried to down a banana Muscle Milk this morning before breakfast but it had chunkies and I just couldn't do it. Ack!
timsdanni
on 6/12/06 9:25 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
do please share your protien shake experances with us - I have only found one I can tolorate and one that is ok in a pinch both from GNC and that after $100 in protien samples grrrrr danni
Lauren003
on 6/12/06 10:22 pm - , NC
Good morning, sunshine! You were up eeearly! My hubby woke me up at 6:15 this morning because he couldn't find his keys. If only he'd put them in the same place every day! Why do men have to do things the hard way?! I was using the Nectar Cappuccino which is good but sweet, so I'd add 1/2 scoop of chocolate to it to tone it down. I like the Champion Pro Whey Stack ones because they mix so easily in water with just a spoon and taste decent. I'm drinking the Cookies and Cream one now and it's okay, not strong flavored so that's good, but it does taste sort of artificially. The banana's pretty good too but also a bit artificial tasting. I also got some Champion Mocha Cappuccino which I haven't tried because I just finished a tup of the Nectar Cap. and some Matrix Chocolate.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views