what did you eat today - what did you do good for you today

timsdanni
on 6/11/06 7:55 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I had a good morning - church was great I got to hold a freinds 3 week baby for about an hour and learned how to use the programed piano had a triple protien shake half a low carb. low fat totilla with a wheel of laughing cow cheese, about 2 t of avacado and a tiny bite of onion on it chicken salad made with ff plain yogurt - add a tiny bit of lemon juice, sweetner and paprika to it to make it more mayo like - it also had pickles, onions, celery, radishes, apple and egg whites in it soy crisps cracker with flavored lc cheese I am way munchy -think I am going to cook an aritchoke and see it sitting and eating for 30 mins staight will calm me down - I am driving myself nuts. ok so what did you do good for you today and what did you eat - please share with us Danni 372/297/170 ENJOYING THE JOURNEY
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/11/06 9:02 am - My Town, NH
Hiya Danni. Today was a strange eating day for me. Breakfast - Leftovers from last night's dinner out - 4 ounces of beef and chicken and 1/4 cup of grilled veggies Lunch - South Beach Diet Meal Replacement Bar of the peanut butter carmel crisp variety and one cheese stick Dinner - Hubby is grilling kebobs. It will be the same food I had last night and this morning but they are yummy and I feel like the meat and the veggies do my body good! Snack - I've been waiting all day for my 1 NSA Fudgsicle which I will consume while we watch a movie. I made snickerdoodles for hubby today and haven't even been tempted. I'm sure I could handle one, but I just don't want to put the calories, fat and sugar in my body. Everyone ready for Monday? - Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 6/11/06 10:47 am - North of Boston, MA
I can't ever get everything in on weekends! breakfast - protein shake (21 gr) lunch - balance bar (cinnamon roll is the flavor) theyre so good, the top is like a granola trail mix then theres a layer of icing on the other side (suppose to be like the cinnamon roll icing) (15 gr) dinner - just had 1/2 of a lean cuisine macaroni and cheese meal (7.5 gr) will have another protein shake around 10 (21 gr) has anyone tried Morning Star Farms products yet? They're meatless, made of soy protein and I gotta say, what I've tried so far is very good! Couple days ago I tried a sausage patty and it actually tasted like sausage and has 10 gr of protein in 1 patty! I bought tomato basil pizza patties (looks like a burger), "chicken" nuggets and these other nuggets that have broccoli and cheese in them. I have to admit I was a little frightened of these products, but figured I'd give them a shot and am glad I did!
timsdanni
on 6/11/06 10:56 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I love there stuff- if you like that try the garden burger orig. flavor and the morning star bbq ribs -yummmm I have not tryed them post op but I used to LOVE them. if you like the garden burgers and want the recipte I have it and while it looks long - they are really easy and you make 12-16 for the cost of 4 store bought ones and I personally like them better danni who needs to finish her protien shake off shortly
~ Stylz ~
on 6/11/06 9:20 pm - North of Boston, MA
they have ribs? haven't seen those yet, but good to know for the summer when the cravings for bbq hit
luckycat1
on 6/11/06 10:57 am - Cincinnati, OH
breakfast-double protein shake snack-oops I missed it lunch-home made chick stir fry 1/4 cup (still can't eat that much) snack-skim decaf skim latte dinner-double protein shake snack-talipa-fish 2oz. (not sure why but I was craving fish) I bought a pair of blue jeans today----went to macy'**** the clearance rack picked up a couple of sizes. WOW I was able to get my butt in a size 20 liz claiborne jeans. (that is why I had the latte--to cleabrate).
timsdanni
on 6/11/06 11:01 am - Ft Stewart, GA
YEAH!! size 20 is great - hope to see it soon I can wear walmart lie sized 18/20s but I know my backside is not a size 20 more like a 24 - but boy do lie sized clothes make me feel good somedays LOL but you got on a REAL size 20 NICE NICE NICE Danni ENJOYING THE JOURNEY
JESS S.
on 6/11/06 12:39 pm - SOUTH ST PAUL, MN
B- triscuts crackers with PB L- two thick slices of a beef steak tomato with oregano, salt and pepper D- 2 oz fish, sliced beets S- (later) 2 cups skim milk with CIB
BabyRuth2u
on 6/12/06 3:18 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Ah, the little one is keeping me busy, in and out, come on go potty! LOL So havent had a chance to read the posts here. Let me try to remember what I ate yesterday. We went to the Zoo with a friend so I wasnt on schedule and didnt get in any protein shakes. Breakfast: I think LF LC cheese on 2 crackers. Lunch: Friends work had a catered lunch. I had a bite of a hotdog, a bite of a hamburger, 1 tsp of potato salad, 2 nacho/tortilla chips with refried beans, sour cream, quacamole, salsa on them. At the Zoo Dave got some Dippin Dots. For some insane reason he likes them. If I'm gonna eat ice cream, give me ice cream! LOL I just dont get those tiny little ball things. But yesterday I did try a tiny ball to taste it. It tasted like the banana split it was suppose to be. I figured the dot was tiny enough it wouldnt make me dump. Cant be enough sugar in that to hurt. LOL Dinner: 1 chicken wing piece, 1/4 cup of macaroni and cheese (Ive been craving this, so bought some yesterday and tried it. wont have it again. I didnt feel too well afterwards. I dont know if the 1/4 was too much of it = carbs, or if I ate it too fast, but it wont be in my diet for awhile again for sure). In the evening I was bad. I bought some more of those rotten FF Pringles! (curse them) and had them with some french onion dip. Structure people! we need structure or we do crap like this!! Hope everyone had a good weekend! The plus side is we walked around the zoo, up hills (lots of them!!) and down hills for about 5 hours. So I got lots of good exercise in!
timsdanni
on 6/12/06 4:04 am - Ft Stewart, GA
gotta love babies of any kind and pottying seems to be all of their major issue for a while LOL glad you did good this weekend
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views