AwsomeExperiance!!!!!!

lizzey627
on 6/10/06 8:06 pm - Dunlap, CA
I had the most awsome awsome experiance on Saturday. It was my sons bday so we decided to ge****er park passes . NORmally this would not be good for me due to the fact i was very FAT the last time I went and water parks mean bathing suit. just shoot me please Well i didnt have a swim suit cuz mines to big So I had to get a new one. Well its real cute black halter with a little black skirt 2 piece. I didnt try it on in the store the top was an 18 the bottoms were 16 I didnt even know if it woud fit. I got homeput it on not only did it fit I loved the way I looked in it That is a first for me I have never worn a bathing suit with out being complety covered in shorts and tshirts. I walked around that park in just my swim suit And you know what else I never noticed my shadow before but yesterday I did and it was so cool cuz my shadow was hot I looked curvey and skinney I couldnt belive it Dont take this as bragging I just wanted to share my first cuz it trulley was a first for me . LIZZEY
kimbaby74
on 6/10/06 11:45 pm - Western, KY
Congrats! I know it must have felt great! Hugs! Kim 359/292/150
Lucy A.
on 6/11/06 12:06 am - Janesville, WI
Congratulations Lizzey! I am trying to imagine me at that point with the suit, but no, no ,no! I will just enjoy your enjoyment right now. The freedom is amazing isn't it!!! Have a great day Lizzey! Lucy
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/11/06 8:40 am - My Town, NH
Lizzey, what a wonderful WOW! I'm so glad you were able to enjoy yourself and the experience. Keep on sharing those WOW moments with us. They are so inspirational! - Stephanie
lizzey627
on 6/11/06 1:27 pm - Dunlap, CA
By the way the top was not a size 18 it was a 16 YEA!!!!!!!!!
BabyRuth2u
on 6/12/06 3:21 am - Pittsburgh, PA
That sounds wonderful! Congratulations!!!
Lauren003
on 6/12/06 8:54 am - , NC
Too cool!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!