### 06/09 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 6/9/06 7:51 am - Maricopa, AZ
Just a few more hours and i'll be flying away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't had the best day, kind of in a rush this moning getting packed and such. I have to figure out something for dinner at the airport, so that will be fun! Breakfast: 4oz yogurt & a sprinkling of Fiber One cereal Snack: None, getting water in. Lunch: About 3oz Lobster Bisque from the cafeteria... wasn't great. Snack: 2 string cheese Dinner: Fending for myself at the airport, I should be able to find something. Im working on my 3rd bottle of water, I have a 2 hour flight, plenty of time for more water.
Heather_O
on 6/9/06 9:30 am - WI
B: 2 string cheese S: 12 oz. diet V8 splash with 2 scoops of vanilla protein I had half before I went to workout and the other half after L: 1/2 cup of lean cuisine whole grain Chicken Mediterranean sprinkled with shredded cheese D: I'll have 1/2 cup of chicken, cream of mushroom and spinich made in the slow cooker S: For my hubbys birthday I made him a sf pudding parfait so I'll have a few bites of that tonight Done with my 3rd 20 oz bottle of water HAVE FUN ON YOUR TRIP!!!!! Heather 316/269/216/140
RebekaA
on 6/9/06 9:58 am - Inland Empire, CA
B: Protein Shake S: 2oz cheese L: Turkey/cheese lettuce wraps S: 4 asparagus spears D: Don't know, but I'm definitely off chicken for a while...
timsdanni
on 6/9/06 11:11 am - Ft Stewart, GA
triple protien shake 1/2 slice of bread with avacado and 1 oz of pork loin (soooo glad I froze the left overs of that b/****ep eating it an oz at the time ) - 2 meals worth 1/3 cup tuna salad made ith lots of veggies and plain nf yogurt with soy crisps, garlic onion flavor 1/2 slice bread with 1 oz roast beef - 2 meals agian roasted veggies - cooked in low salt broth and then added a ton of salt - go figure that another protien shake 946 cals,121 protein,10 fiber I have had about 3.5 litters of water today but was out in the sun/pool all afternoon so must finish this bottle of water - plus did 90 mins of cardo today.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views