### 06/06 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 6/6/06 6:48 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Guys.... having a good water day today. Food hasn't been too bad either, not great, but ok. Dinner last night was good, we ended up going to TGI Fridays for Happy Hour.... EJ and I shared an entree, their "Chicken Flavor Shots"--- pretty plain grilled chicken, rice and vegetables. Then it's served with shot glasses of a yummy Kung Pao sauce & Mango/Curry sauce to sip the chicken in. I dont know what it is, but chicken is the easiest thing for me to eat, and beef/seafood just doesn't sound too appealing to me (Well except in the form of sushi LOL). The dessert I made last night turned out awesome!!! My friends loved it, and you couldnt even tell it was SF. It was a nice treat--- I may make every so often as a treat--- maybe for EJ's Birthday in July. Breakfast: One of those packets of minature Triscuits & tiny cheese bites. Didn't eat all of it. I like whole grains for breakfast, keeps me full and regular LOL Snack: None--- sacrificed eating to ge****er in. Lunch: Left overs--- About 3oz cold chicken, approx 1oz of the rice and some of the dipping sauce. Rice doesn't bother me at all, and for some reason is tasting REALLY good right now. Im normally not even a rice person...kinda weird. Snack: 4oz Yogurt Dinner: We still have some of Hubby's left over chicken & rice, so may share that. I need to get some grocery shopping done, so may pick something up. Will update tomorrow. So far Ive done 40oz, and Im just starting on another 24oz bottle which I hope to hve done before I leave work tonight.
Laura A.
on 6/6/06 8:28 am - Manteca, CA
Darlene, you are so good about starting this thread every day. I'm not so good about contributing......... Today I've had: Breakfast...Vanilla protein drink Snack...mozarella cheese stick Lunch...1C chicken pozole Dinner...I think will be pork chop and green beans Water...not so good today. I'm only at about 30 oz so far I'm in the same boat with Darlene on the food/water issues.....I can either eat OR drink good every day but can't seem to give justice to both each day. I'm so proud of all you Marchers......everyone is really working their *tool*. Laura A. 299/232/140
BabyRuth2u
on 6/6/06 12:00 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Slept late today, just didnt feel like getting up, so breakfast was late. Breakfast/Lunch: 1/4 of an egg, 1/2 slice turkey bacon, 1/4 slice toast Afternoon: 30 gm protein shake Dinner: about a 1/4 of a lean cuisine (chicken scallopini w/ cheese lasagna) Eve: 30 gm protein shake Had about 24 oz water with both protein shakes, clear water had 2 of the 16.9 oz bottles. I should be drinking some water now, but for some reason Im sitting here eating Fat Free Pringles. I found I can eat these and they go down well. Not a good thing. But some days I just feel like I need some! Not liking it, but eating it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views