I did the canyon this morning

timsdanni
on 6/6/06 12:31 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I am so excited - breaking that 300 pound barier made a differnce LOL instead of half way up we went all the way to the top and around the loop. 5 miles!!!!!! and over half of the way up is over30% incline like 37% 3/4 of a mile up killer hill - took us 1 hour 45 mins and I sucked down 3 litters of wtaer in that time (yep I had to find a rock and hide LOL) hey Mimi want to come hike one morning with us - tues and fris bar 4days - you are welcome - we have pulled each other up that hill for yrs we will pull you right along with us I would for joy but am to tiered looks good but I have to shower and start the day - kids have school work (we homeschool yr round) to do and chores and we have story time at the libary in an hour - aggg. oh well heading to the pool at noon if the oldest is done with school by then and I will sunscreen and sit on my behind for a couple of hours in the kiddie pool danni:372/299/170 ENJOY THE JOURNEY
BabyRuth2u
on 6/6/06 4:29 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hope you get everything done by noon so that you can go and enjoy that pool! You surely deserve it!!! Again woohoo on getting below the 300. Keep up the good work Danni!
robinsaxton
on 6/6/06 11:15 am - Columbia, MD
Woo Hoo Danni! I am jumping for joy with you! I hope that you enjoyed your rest at the pool and I hope you jumped in and enjoyed a swim. Robin 272/225/??
miminjoey
on 6/7/06 3:33 am - Fort Bragg, NC
What time do you guys go? I would have to get a sitter because my kids aren't old enough to stay here by themselves. Now when my stepdaughter gets here in 2 weeks I can leave them here with her...she'll be 15 soon. And trust me!!!...You'd have to drag me along! hehehe. No way i could make it up that Mountain! Hey what pool are you going to? My boys want to go today...let me know I'll meet you there. Going now to have my blood drawn. Mimi Oh by the way.....WAY TO GO!!! WOO HOO!!! hehehe
timsdanni
on 6/7/06 4:02 am - Ft Stewart, GA
We go tues and fri at 6am - plan on 2 hours to cover all the bases - built in sitters are great aren't they danni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views