I finally have a WOW moment!

kimbaby74
on 6/5/06 2:18 pm - Western, KY
I've read about everyone's wow moment and mine has finally came! Today I met someone from my town who's had WLS (MsBusyBody on OH). As we were talking, I told her that I had not tried on very many different sizes since I've lost weight. She told me she waited and by the time she got around to it, they were already too big. So I got to thinking once I got home, well, I guess if nothing fits, I'll just get over it. Well, I pulled down 4 pairs of blue jeans that I haven't worn in years. One was actually brand new with the tag on them. Three of the four pair fit. And they were 24s! I started out in a 30/32 and one pair of stretchy jeans I wore was a 28! Needless to say I'm estatic! Thanks for letting me share! Kim 359/294/150
jennb40
on 6/5/06 8:35 pm - Nashua, NH
Congratulations Kim! I am anxious to try blue jeans - haven't worn them since I was a teenager - and that was a LONG time ago! Just haven't had the guts to go try any on! Maybe before long I will wonder in a store and look....then maybe try them on some other time! I am happy for you - Please share those WOW moments whenever you get one! We MARCHers love WOW moments! Barbara
BabyRuth2u
on 6/6/06 4:27 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Kim that is great! Don't leave those smaller sizes laying around, try them on!! As your friend said, if you dont try the next thing you know they'll be too big!! I had in this journey so far seen a shirt or two that I liked that was cheap and a size or two smaller than I wore. But I wanted them, so bought them and sure enough I'm wearing them now, no problem!! It is actually cool to see stuff that doesnt fit go to almost, to wow it fits!! May as well get wear out of them, so keep trying on those smaller sizes, you'll be amazed!! Congrats!
timsdanni
on 6/6/06 4:59 am - Ft Stewart, GA
wow you are doing great!! we started out close to the same size - I was in 32s now I am in 18s to 24 depending on brand/store/cut/ fabric LOL keep trying stuff on girl - who knows what will fit next ENJOY THE JOURNEY
Melissa P.
on 6/6/06 10:19 am - Aurora, IL
Congrats! You are doing great!
kimbaby74
on 6/6/06 10:26 am - Western, KY
Thanks guys! It really does feel good! I've been so down lately because I just hate eating, I never get enough protein in, and my potassium has been extremely low, and the supplements are horrible! So this really brighted my night! Of course, I was so excited I had the hardest time going to sleep! Kim
miminjoey
on 6/7/06 2:02 am - Fort Bragg, NC
wow!! that is absolutely wonderful!!! you are doing so good! keep it up and before you no it you be in the teens!!! Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views