46% body fat

timsdanni
on 6/5/06 12:03 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I have been way over 50% for ever and of course could not be messured actually so this is SOOOO EXCITING. my mom swears she remembers me saying I was at 67% I have blocked that number so I will have to believe her but check it out ladies and gents 46%!!!! goes the fat. I love working out!! call me I love this surgery and all it has done - if they told me that tomorrow I had to have it agian I would be there bright and early no problems at all Danni 372/299/170 ENJOY THE JOURNEY
jennb40
on 6/5/06 8:38 pm - Nashua, NH
Isn't it a great journey?!! How did you determine your body fat??? Did they do it at the gym where you workout? You are such an exercise guru...I would like to have more of your energy...I do good to get to Ladies Workout Express 3 or 4 times a week and then walk, but don't think my energy level is quite where your is! Keep up the good work! Barbara
timsdanni
on 6/6/06 12:32 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I had it done at the gym - and then i went to curves and had them do it too so I could see how differnt the machines are. the one at the gym is a much more expesive machine it had the lower number I am taking that and running
BabyRuth2u
on 6/6/06 4:24 am - Pittsburgh, PA
That's fantastic Danni, keep it up!! I haven't checked mine per our scale over the past two weeks. .It was at like 48 %, no sure how accurate the scale calculators are. Just been trying to do what I can to get to the gym and keep things going. These past two days have been tough. I have just not wanted to go or do much of anything, but I made myself do it. Yesterday was good, was glad I was there and really worked out when I got there. Today I dragged my butt there, felt like crap but I did it, So I am proud of myself for that. But it was torture the whole time I was there. Everything was an effort, so guess maybe I did need the day off, but am glad I did it, as I said, proud it still did it. I was happy when I got home and decided to weigh, the scale finally moved two lbs. i was stuck at 263 for over a week it seems, no matter how much exercise I was doing. So finally got it to 261, I want to see those 250s! Keep up the good work! I love hearing all of your exercise accomplishments, you keep me going!
timsdanni
on 6/6/06 4:57 am - Ft Stewart, GA
are you giving your body any days off? the trainer at the gym fussed at me so now I do a "light day" on thurs and take sundays totally off. on my light day we walk a flat 3 mile loop at an easy pace with the furbabies and then sometimes I do the streach/spine portion of my ball work out but not the rest of it. on sundays we will go for a family nature walk - let the kids set the pace, look at rocks, trees, whatever - NOT a work out type walk at all. when I gave in and started doing this I started droping more inches and pounds - if you want to try it - give it your ALL on your work out days and pamper yourself durning that time on your off days (at least 2 a week acording to the trainer) I am proud of you for going and workign out when you didn't want to - I have gotten adicted to how I feel after I work out I think LOL
BabyRuth2u
on 6/6/06 5:06 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Yes I take days off.. Mostly the weekends. We are just too busy running here or there over the weekends that I dont have the time to put in at a gym. We are running a lot, so do get walking in, or if we go bike riding a bit. During the week I go probably 4 out of the 5 days, so I do take rests. These two days have just been days I've really had to force myself to go. I want the results and know that the only way to get them is to work at it even if I dont feel like it. It's weird too, I have been feeling anxioius to be done losing weight lately! Meaning I wish I was down to whatever my goal will be. It feels so great now to have lost what I have and to be in smaller clothes but its' like i want it NOW!! Make sense? LOL Its like if I think that I'll be there in a year, its like omg a year? That's forever!!! And I think too some of it is that I feel so good, active, smaller clothes etc and I feel "thin", i can do anything!! LOL But then I see a picture of me, I do notice the difference but I see that I am still way fat! So its starting to feel like this is never going to change, that no matter how much work I do, I'm never going to get there, I'll just get smaller, but have to always keep working. (and yes I know that even when I get to a goal, I'll have to work at it to keep it ther, but dont think it will have to be as much) or at least I hope not! Thanks for your response!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views