### 06/05 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 6/5/06 5:35 am - Maricopa, AZ
I feel like Im having pretty much a failure of a day with food. I had a horrible water day yesterday, so Ive been trying to stay hydrated today--- but when I focus on water, my food is sacrificed. I just can't win it seems. I don't know how most of you get all that food and water in! On a happy note, tonight we are going to our friends house for dinner & to play some games. Im making dessert.... our local grocery store makes a sugar free angel food cake, it's super low in calories. 1/5th of the huge cake is only 100 calories. I got some strawberries Im going to chop and sprinkle a little splenda on, and some lite cool whip. Im making a super low calorie sugar free strawberry shortcake! I can't wait. My serving will probably be maybe 50-75 calories (If even that). It will actually be Hubby's first dessert in like 8 months. We have to keep him away from icecream and cookies. Ok anyway here is how my awful day has been so far: Breakfast: 100 calorie pack of gold fish crackers (I dont wanna hear it! LOL. We were running late and I just grabbed something). Snack: None-- I was trying to ge****er in Lunch: Chicken caeser salad--- ate my chicken first, them some lettuce with the cheese & dressing. Snack: 4oz yogurt & a few fresh cherries. Dinner: With friends, not yet determined-- i think they want to go out, get happy hour stuff at Applebee's or something. We will find something, we always do. Dessert: See above, SF Strawberry shortcake. Ive done about 34oz water so far, am going to work on another 34oz this afternoon.
BabyRuth2u
on 6/5/06 5:51 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 1 saltine cracker with 1 wedge LF LC swiss cheese, had tbs of unsweetened applesauce to take meds Mid morn: 30 gm protein shake Lunch: 2 slices (10gm protein) thin sliced turkey breast luncheon meat, chopped up with 1/2 small tomato, 1oz cheese, sliver of onion and tbs of low fat ranch dressing. Sort of a little salad without the lettuce. Dinner: Will have leftovers. Probably the other 1/2 of a banana pepper stuffed with ground beef. Eve will have protein shake 30 gm. Have had 2 bottles (16.9oz) of water so far, plus 12 oz water for my shake.
timsdanni
on 6/5/06 6:45 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I feel like I have eaten "huge" meals so far today but looking at my calories so far I am not doing badly LOL triple protien shake (2/3 of the way drunk already) half slice 7grains toast with half slice lf cheese and a poached egg (2 meals) 1oz smoked gooda and 3 begal chips (we were out running around and I had to hunt for a non sugary snack at the store) currently munching an artichoke with 1 teaspoon of mayo - getting full think I will work on dinner and then come back to this - I love artichokes and they unstop my backside nicely (see lack of water for last 3 days grrrrr@self) making salmon salad and deviled eggs for dinner - the samon will go in the middle of cheif salads oh and I am going to attempt to make tabula salad too - never tryed ti before but I hit sunharvest today - lots of fresh veggies and fruit in my house now I have downed 4 litters of water so far today - did horrilbe on water the last few days so I was very very determind to get my water in today LOL Danni ENJOY THE JOURNEY
Heather_O
on 6/5/06 8:21 am - WI
That strawberry short cake sounds like a perfect summer dessert I wish I knew of a place that makes a no sugar angel food cake B: one egg with 2 tablespoons of hashbrowns S: Atkins strawberry protein shake L: 1/2 cup of lasagna minus half of the noodles S: a scoop of vanilla protein in 8oz Diet V8 splash (fruit medley) D: I will have 2 oz turkey burger with cheese and cooked broccoli I've had 3 20oz bottles of water so far and will have a glass of milk after dinner. Heather 316/269/216.5/140
Darlene X
on 6/5/06 8:29 am - Maricopa, AZ
I just happened to be walking past the bakery section one day and glanced down and saw the sticker on top saying "Sugar Free"--- I of course immediately looked at the nutritional information--- Im not one of those people that will buy something because it's sugar free. Kind of like the saying "Just because it comes in your size, doesn't mean you should wear it"... Im kinda of that way about SF stuff..."Just because it says SF, doesn't mean you should eat it' LOL Anyway it was so low in calories, that I figured making a sweet treat with some splenda, strawberries & lite cool whip, would be fun as a treat... not an everyday kind of thing. We can't abstain from everything, its about moderation, and if I can make a nice dessert thats SF and only about 75 calories or so... then its a heck of a lot better than taking 3 bites of a cake that's like 100 calories LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views