safe for wls drugs

timsdanni
on 6/4/06 9:15 am - Ft Stewart, GA
here's a list of drugs that are WLS friendly. I got this from someone on the main board. and the texas board - aleve is the only one I personally am not sure on - b/c it can cause other issues but that is a persoanl thing danni ENJOY THE JOURNEY DRUGS THAT ARE CONSIDERED SAFE: >Bendaryl >Aleve >Amigesic >Anacin >Dimetap >Robitussin >Safetussin >Sudafed >Triaminics >(All) Tylenol (cold products) >Tylenol Ex Strength >Gas-X >Phazyme >Imodium Ad >Colace >Dulcolax-Suppositories >Fleet Enema Glycerin-Suppositories >Milk of Magnesia >Peri-Colace >Tylenol
Darlene X
on 6/4/06 12:15 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Umnmm Aleve should NOT be on that list. Aleve is a NSAID--- which we aren't allowed post op
timsdanni
on 6/4/06 1:18 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I wondered about aleve b/c I don't take it due to some of the rare sideeffects with babys born of moms that take it but like I siad this was a post I was passsing on - kind of an in the middle of the night instead of calling your surgoen do this and call in the am. I take bc powder which is asprin and caffeine with my surgoens ok b/c it is milder on my pouch then the other things that control my migraines both of which reduce the amount of water in my system. but I can only take it 2 times a week - after that I have to do narcodics which I HATE. anyhow - off the computer for the night - I have all of this terms history books printed off for the boys now yeah!!! that is my biggest chore at the begining of each term for them is printing stuff LOL Danni ENJOY THE JOURNEY
revcindyjh
on 6/4/06 2:10 pm - Highland, CA
RNY on 03/13/06 with
I see you heard about aleve already -- I just posted about that in the other thread. Sorry.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views