:o) I posted new pics, too!

Stephanie Smiles
on 6/5/06 1:06 am - My Town, NH
Look at you! You are stunning! Congrats on all of your success. We'll have to change the title of our message board soon. Perhaps the Gorgeous Guys and Gals of March 2006??? Keep it up Rebecca! - Stephanie
BabyRuth2u
on 6/5/06 2:43 am - Pittsburgh, PA
First response. Holy sh*t! LOL You look fantastic! Way to give us all hope, I'm looking forward to 213!! Keep up the good work, you look wonderful!
Beckers
on 6/5/06 12:33 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Thank you Rebecca, Stephanie, and Ruth Ann! I just hope nobody is noticing the cluttered, messy office that I was standing in when my hubby took the pic of me. I was standing next to a trash can, for god sakes! What a horrible background!
Melissa P.
on 6/5/06 5:26 am - Aurora, IL
Ok. I seriously had to look close at the face. I thought you were pulling our leg, and posted a pic of your sister or something. You look so different! Lookin' good!
CherieG
on 6/5/06 5:30 am - Collingdale, PA
Congratulations!!! You look fantastic. Keep up the great work. Cherie
Nancy V.
on 6/5/06 7:13 am - Wilmington, CA
Holy smokes Becca, you look freakin HOT!!! I"m so jealous...in a good way!!! We started at almost the same weight had surgery on the same day yet I'm still 17 lbs more.......congrats you are looking spectacular!!!!! ~Nancy 267/229/145
RebekaA
on 6/5/06 9:28 am - Inland Empire, CA
Yeah, Nancy I know! My surgery was two weeks BEFORE hers--and I weighed 8#'s less--and now she's kickin my butt!
chozen V.
on 6/5/06 8:25 am - st louis, MO
CONGRATS
luckycat1
on 6/5/06 12:25 pm - Cincinnati, OH
you look amazing! keep it up. MJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views