:o) I posted new pics, too!

Beckers
on 6/4/06 10:42 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Click on my profile to see new before and after pics Rebecca M. 269/212/150
Beckers
on 6/4/06 10:43 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Hmm, why didn't my smiley face work in the title? Oh well, can't edit on this message board...
timsdanni
on 6/4/06 1:20 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
you look GREAT oh you do the smiley face in the title using the title images and you just click on them Danni ENJOY THE JOURNEY
RebekaA
on 6/4/06 1:18 pm - Inland Empire, CA
HOLY MOLY! Who's the supermodel?!!?? You're too hot, I'm afraid I can't talk to you anymore!
Beckers
on 6/4/06 2:14 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
HAHAHAH, right!! When Bec and Bek go shopping, let's see who gets all the attention (it will be YOU!)
Courtney B.
on 6/4/06 1:53 pm - Lancaster, CA
You look GREAT! I just realized you had the same dr as a friend of mine that had surgery 2 1/2 years ago. However, she is not following her program and is slowly gaining back. It goes to show we have to be diligent even after weve lost the weight. She is drinking alcohol EVERY weekend, not taking protein sups, not taking any of her vitamins, drinking carbonated soda all the time and eating and drinking at the same time. She just doesnt realize the damage she is doing. Very hard to remain friends with her after I had my surgery seeing her destory herself. However, you look AWESOME! Wish I could get away with a dress yet, but NO WAY! Still got too much junk in my trunk and under the hood, lol. Courtney HW 271/ SW 254/ CW 213/ Surgeon GW 150/ Personal GW 135
Beckers
on 6/4/06 2:18 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Thanks Courtney! I know, I hear about people "relaxing" down the years and gaining because of it. I get scared thinking about that, because I hope and pray I don't let that happen, and that I stay focused. They say that people who continue to attend support groups, chat here, exercise and journal their food intake are the most successful in the long run, with maintaining. Rebecca M.
jennb40
on 6/4/06 8:52 pm - Nashua, NH
You are GORGEOUS!!!! You will soon have to move to the forum..."I look great and can't remember being fat"!!!!! (But don't leave before we get to go with you!) Keep it up girlfriend! Barbara
Beckers
on 6/5/06 12:23 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Is there really a forum named that? LOL Thanks Barbara!
Beckii
on 6/4/06 9:51 pm - Saint Louis, MO
Congrats, Rebecca! You look fabulous! Way to go! Becca
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!