Off to have blood work done

Melissa P.
on 6/2/06 10:49 pm - Aurora, IL
Has anyone had their blood work done yet?
Beckii
on 6/3/06 12:00 am - Saint Louis, MO
Not yet, Melissa. I'll have my second check on Monday and I think that's when it will be ordered. Good luck! Hope everything is perfect. Becca
NickSINYC
on 6/3/06 12:20 am - Staten Island, NY
I had mine taken the 1st time at my one month checkup. Everything looked good but I think it was too soon for anything to be wrong. I have a three month checkup on 6/20 and I think they will take it again. Take care Nick
Mama-of-3
on 6/3/06 12:34 am - Philadelphia area, PA
I should be getting mine done by the end of this month. =)
kimbaby74
on 6/3/06 1:18 am - Western, KY
Yes, I've had my blood work done. In fact, way too many times since surgery. I went to my PCP for some muscle spasms (full body ones) and she took my blood. My potassium was extremely low. I had to go on potassium supplements. That was two weeks ago. Then, last Tuesday, I called her office to see what to do because I thought I was dehydrated. She sent me to the ER and they hooked me up to an IV and drew blood. I wasn't dehydrated (even though I'd only drank maybe 60 ounces over two days) but my potassium AND magnesium was extremely low. For some reason my body is not holding on to Potassium, even with the supplements. My iron was slightly low too, so she told me to take a multi-vitamin with iron. Other than that, I guess everything else is ok. Although having this low potassium is bad! I feel like someone has beat me up. All of my muscles are extremely sore all the time and I'm so tired! Hopefully they'll figure out what's causing it soon!
timsdanni
on 6/3/06 3:29 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I will be having my 4th set of blood work done next fri for my monday apt - 3 months - wow we are 3 months out!!
Courtney B.
on 6/3/06 6:17 am - Lancaster, CA
Yuppers, had mine drawn on Wed. Hoping to get results by Monday BEFORE I start taking a higer dosage iron tab I got in replacement of my 2 chewables a day. We shall see. If I dont HAVE to take more iron, Im NOT! lol HATE the constipation. Courtney HW 271/ SW 254/ CW 213/ Surgeon GW 150/ Personal GW 135
Beckers
on 6/3/06 10:29 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Courtney- We currently weigh the same How tall are you? I'm 5'8" Rebecca M. HW 288/SW 252?/CW 213/GW 150 but I wouldn't mind being lower
Courtney B.
on 6/3/06 3:38 pm - Lancaster, CA
Rebecca, I am 5'3". My weight range is between 118-135, so Im gonna shoot for 135. there will NEVER be a time that I will weigh 118! Just too much blubber to get that low, lol! Courtney
jennb40
on 6/3/06 7:27 am - Nashua, NH
Funny you should ask! I had mine done this morning. Go to the doctor this next Friday for my 3 month check up...am anxious to see what it shows! Guess we will all be getting test results in the next few weeks....Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views