Getting to know you!....

jennb40
on 6/3/06 7:40 am - Nashua, NH
I saw this on another board...wanna play and learn more about each other? 1. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? 2. What are 3 postive things about you? 3. What is your favorite summer time past time? 4. What is your favorite flower if any? 5. If you were granted 3 wishes what would they be? My answers: 1. At lunch time when I took my hubby his lunch at work, told him I loved him! 2. 3 positive things: I am a good friend, I am a good mother, I love making people happy! 3. My favorite summer time past time? Going to Hampton Beach, NH on Saturday night listening to the band and watching the ocean. 4. My favorite flower is a daisy. 5. My 3 wishes - To continue to enjoy good health in a new, slimmer body, to continue to be as happy as I am now with my life and husband, and to have enough money to thoroughly enjoy retirement in a few years!
kimbaby74
on 6/3/06 8:42 am - Western, KY
1. Told my hubby I loved him before he left to go fishing. 2. I'm a good friend, I'm a good person, and I love to laugh. 3. Spending time outside, on the lake. 4. Tulips 5. To get my health back under control, to win the powerball so I could quit work and spend all my time enjoying my family and friends, to travel the world
jannineh99
on 6/3/06 10:01 am - Melrose, MA
1. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? Just now told my little girl that is in a verrrrrry cranky mood that I Love her..... 2. What are 3 postive things about you? I am hospitable, Great Listener, and good mother and wife. 3. What is your favorite summer time past time? That would be swimming at different places, lakes, ponds, ocean (when there are no rip tides) pools even running thru a sprinkler with the kids..if you are curious about the rip tides comment just ask.... 4. What is your favorite flower if any? Roses 5. If you were granted 3 wishes what would they be? To continue to lose weight to stay healthy, to win enough money to be able to buy a home for my parents, my family, and my sister and her son so they would not have to worry about having a roof over there head, and to be able to do more exciting and adventurous stuff with my husband Jannine 357/270/190
miminjoey
on 6/3/06 10:03 am - Fort Bragg, NC
1. probably just a few minutes ago..I am always telling me kids...know what...they say what...I say I love you...just for the heck of it...gets me a hug every time! 2. will do anything to help someone, vey giving, honest 3. swimming, camping, bike riding...anything outside! 4. purple iris 5. get orders to go to Japan, be the best mom I can be, live closer to family mimi
BabyRuth2u
on 6/3/06 11:09 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Barbara, is Nashua anywhere near Manchester NH? Ive been up there to visit a friend before. We went to a beach and i believe it was Hampton Beach. It was like a 45 min drive or so from where she lived, we went out for the day and she showed us where she stayed on vacations there. I remeber there was a band area there along the shore. 1. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? Today, a couple of times to hubby. 2. What are 3 postive things about you? I'm loving, I'm caring, I'm sharing 3. What is your favorite summer time past time? I like to travel, dont get to enough, enjoy parks, swimming. But mostly trying to stay cool! LOL 4. What is your favorite flower if any? For some reason I love Carnations. 5. If you were granted 3 wishes what would they be? To have this wls continue to be such a success that it is, to not have any complications now or ever with it! For mine and hubby's health to remain good so we can be together for many many many years to come. And, gotta have one selfish one.. LOL To have lots of money to buy anything I want and go wherever I want!!
jennb40
on 6/3/06 6:41 pm - Nashua, NH
Hi Ruth Ann....yes Nashua is only about 15 minutes from Manchester and Manchester is about 30-45 minutes from Hampton Beach. They have this great band shell where you can listen to the bands (7:00 to 9:30 p.m.) - they have it every night from Memorial Day to Labor Day and you can do great people watching! If we don't take the pugs with us, we go early and walk the beach - before the concert. If we take the pugs, unfortunately you can't take them on the beach between Memorial Day and Labor Day! I wish you could because they love it and we are responsible "poop picker uppers"!!!! Come back to NH for a visit anytime! Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/3/06 11:20 am - My Town, NH
It's such fun to read everyone's responses! 1. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? My husband and I try to remember to both start and end our day with "I love you". He was being silly a few hours ago and I had to say it then as well. I love it when he makes me laugh! 2. What are 3 postive things about you? I work hard. I play hard. I love hard. 3. What is your favorite summer time past time? It's a toss up between reading in the sun and watching all of the flowers that we have planted in the past poke up through the soil and bloom. Everyday is an adventure in our yard. 4. What is your favorite flower if any? Tulips are my absolute favorite. 5. If you were granted 3 wishes what would they be? Wow. Tough one! I would like to be healthy for a long time. I would like to complete my MBA. I would like to travel in Europe! I can't wait to read everyone's responses! - Stephanie
Mama-of-3
on 6/3/06 12:04 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
1. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? A few minutes ago when I put my 5 year old to bed. 2. What are 3 postive things about you? I'm a great mom, I have a great sense of humor, I am a home decorating diva! 3. What is your favorite summer time past time? Swimming in our pool, eating watermelon and when not swimming staying indoors in the air conditioning. I am a FALL/WINTER gal. 4. What is your favorite flower if any? I love Carnations! 5. If you were granted 3 wishes what would they be? First would be that my family and I all remain healthy, Second that all my children grow up to be happy productive citizens and lastely to one day go to Hawaii! My husband told me we would go to Hawaii for our 5th anniversary, then it moved up to the 10th then the 15th so next year summer when we celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary I hope to be sitting on the beaches of Hawaii!!
Melissa P.
on 6/3/06 12:19 pm - Aurora, IL
1. Today, when I talked to my mom. 2. I am hard-working, kind, and loving 3. I love family get togethers 4. I love them all, but would have to say tulips. 5. To make more money, to buy a house, to be happy.
Darlene X
on 6/4/06 1:54 am - Maricopa, AZ
1. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? --- Yesterday, I tell my Hubby everyday. 2. What are 3 postive things about you? --- Im an awesome cook hehe. I can make people laugh. I like to love. 3. What is your favorite summer time past time? --- Staying as cool as I can in the AC LOL 4. What is your favorite flower if any? --- Tulips 5. If you were granted 3 wishes what would they be? --- 50 million dollars
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views