where are you in this wls journey?

Rick A.
on 6/3/06 6:44 pm - Far Northern, CA
Hi all, A little bit from a guys perspective. I will be 11 weeks out on Monday. I lost 39 pounds pre-op and 43 post of for a total loss of 82 pounds thus far. I started out in 4X to 5X shirts and now wear 2X shirts. My pants were 46 and now I wear loose 40's. I am about ready to give up my CPAP machine and have been off all meds for high blood pressure since the surgery. Life is good and I couldn't be happier. Rick
timsdanni
on 6/3/06 10:35 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
good to hear from you lack of meds is great isn't it - I am off my diebetic pills and loving that and no longer being told each time I go in for anything "hmm bp is a bit high is anyone treating you for that? hmmm" congrates on the cpap - do tell us when you totally give it up - that is a happy worthy occasion for sure - my mom uses one and my mil works in a sleep lap so I have heard many many stories about then and other than feeling better b/c you are breathing at night no one seems to like them LOL I agree LIFE IS GOOD!! ENJOY THE JOURNEY Danni
Darlene X
on 6/4/06 1:50 am - Maricopa, AZ
Im 11 weeks post op. Ive lost 80lbs, which is about 4lbs under 1/2 way to goal. I just made the 250's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I weighed in this morning at 258lbs. I got some new clothes this weekend, Ive gone from a size 26/28 tight shirt to a 22/24 and from size 26 pants to a 20. My next goal would be to get out of the size 20's in clothing. I can't wait for an 18 in pants and tops. Darlene 338/258/170
Beckii
on 6/4/06 2:13 am - Saint Louis, MO
Hey Danni - My surgery was March 23 and I am down about 57 pounds now. I am SO happy - feel SO much better already, but still have about 67 to go -- so not quite half-way. I have been plateauing the last week - so need to do something to kick-off the downward trend again. Think I'll go jump in the pool! Becca
Pat T.
on 6/4/06 4:53 am - Rome, NY
Hi Danni, I am down 65 pounds from when I started. I lost 20 before surger and the other 45 since surgery. I was in a tight 20 and am now wearing 16's. I love the compliments I am getting and I feel so much more confident. We took a bus trip to NYC yesterday and I sat in the seat without touching the person next to me. That was great! My goal is to be at 135, so I am over half way there!
Angela S.
on 6/4/06 1:51 pm - St. Ann, MO
I am three months out and down 82 pounds!
Melissa M.
on 6/21/06 8:00 am - Alpena, MI
I started out at 239, and I am now down to 177. I have lost 29 inches, and have gone from a size 22 to a 16. I bought 2 pair of capri's today and didn't have the normal fit while shopping for pants either....so nice!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views