### 06/02 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 6/2/06 6:55 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi guys!!!! Im having a mediocre day, hasn't been super bad, hasn't been great. We went and got Sushi again last night!!! I know I know, Im hooked. We have decided to make it a pay day treat-- so twice a month, but we went just one more time last night. I ordered pork potstickers *sigh*, not the best choice, it was happy hour and they were so cheap! Then we shared a roll made from rice, seaweed, crab mix, tempura shrimp, cucumber & cream cheese then it was topped with this spicy tuna stuff! OMG it was awesome, and they use very little rice-- the rice didn't upset me at all! I ate one potsticker and picked at 2 slices of sushi. Hubby is noticing his appetite coming back big time now, eating 2 potstickers & 3 slices of sushi. We are going fishing tonight!!! Leaving straight from work, to a lake nearby, we are going to stay up most of the night fishing for catfish... and tomorrow is supposed to be 110F so we will probably go swimming! Breakfast: 2 Pork Potstickers.. I know, I know, not a good start! Snack: A few bites of a Balance Low Carb protein bar thing-- YUCK Lunch: 4oz dannon Lite & Fit and about 1/3 of a banana Snack: Fresh Cherries!! OMG YUMMY, Im so glad these are in season now. Dinner: I have to stop at the supermarket to get some things for our overnight fishing trip, so I plan on buying a pre-made chef salad-- something along those lines for us to share.... and will probably eat some beef jerky later tonight. Ive done around 40oz of water, and about to start another bottle...
BabyRuth2u
on 6/2/06 8:18 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: made 1 egg with 1 slice FF american cheese with the pepper sauce and little LF ranch dressing. Ate 1/4 of it. Just felt like enough Mid morn: 30 gm protein shake Lunch: 1 cracker with 1 wedge LF LC swiss cheese and 3 oz LF campbells tomato soup w/ 2 crackers in it. Dinner: Going out tonight and meet some people, probably will order from the appetizer section and share something.
timsdanni
on 6/2/06 8:28 am - Ft Stewart, GA
ruth ann you are so good - it is hard for me to make an egg b/c I can't eat but half of it or less and I won't eat it left over and even the dogs are getting tiered of eating my left overs. tomatoe soup sounds good too - I am dieing for tomatoes - could have to do with the 100+ of them that are still green in my garden - so far only ONE has gotten ripe - I ate it it was good LOL
timsdanni
on 6/2/06 8:26 am - Ft Stewart, GA
almost 3 litters of water so far today - I am working on sucking it down really I am!! trying desperatly to hit my 4 litters a day triple protien shake made with milk b/c my brain was not awake - yuck! to sweet that way for me but gagging it down anyhow 1/3 sbd breakfast buritto 3 meat rolls (1 small slice ham and 1of roast beef with wedge of tomatoe, spicy mustard and lettuec )with 5 gold fish and 1/8 of an apple (took me 2 meals of course to get it all in) 1/2 slice bread (2 grams of fiber and 2 of protien for 50 calories ) and it tasted devine darling another 1/3 of sbd breakfast burritto dinner we are going out for seafood or sushi not sure which - kids are getting frozen pizza and a movie walked the dogs around the block till they got dry but no formal work out today - very sore from our "camping" trip yesterday - my hips, back and shoulders all feel beat apon Danni 372/299/170 oh that 299 looks good to me today
Heather_O
on 6/2/06 9:04 am - WI
B: 4 oz Dannon light&fit with fiber and 2 bites off of my sons pear 8 oz milk L: Cracker sandwich - 2 multigrain crackers with one LC LF cheese wedge and some thin sliced turkey S: 8 oz. Diet V8 splash (tropical blend) with a scoop of vanilla protein after I mixed it I put it in the freezer for about 35 minutes it tasted sooo good on a hot day like this. D: hubby is making some chicken breast on the grill I bought some asperagus yesterday so I think I'll have him put those on the grill too. I've alread drank 3 20 oz bottles of water and will get at least one more in and another 8 oz milk Heather 316/269/218/140
Beckers
on 6/2/06 11:12 am - Cottage Grove, OR
B- Cream of Wheat L- 2 beef hotdogs w/ketchup S- a few bites of yogurt, yuck, didn't want it D- Beans, Beans, Beans (refried this time with cheese) Going to ea****ermelon tonight for dessert Been drinking Isopure clear protein drink throughout the day (almost 40g of protein there) Rebecca M. 269/213/150
timsdanni
on 6/2/06 1:17 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
ended up with sea food - yumm tryed a new resturant had 5 bites of good clam chowder one bite of hubbys salad a steamed carrot and 2 peices steamed cauliflower a giant cocnut rum shrimp had another shrimp a few mins ago as a betime snack - 2 more left for tomorrow LOL
Barbara M.
on 6/3/06 2:58 pm - St. Louis, MO
My nurse educator told me at my three month appt. on Wed. that I needed to eat more...so here was my day: B - small frozen cheese and veggie omelet, 1/2 mini bagel with 1 T peanut butter L - 2 HB eggs, 4 medium strawberries w/ 2 T. cool whip SF D - grilled cheese sandwich, very small salad with 1 T. ranch dressing S - Stallone protein pudding 2 Citracal calcium creamy chews About 80 oz. of water or so. I was eating about 750 calories a day and I think this is about 900 if I added right. It seems like a lot to be eating, but she says it's a good amount and I seem to be handling it OK so we will see how it goes... Goodnight!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views