twohundredvilles - I am there!!!

timsdanni
on 6/1/06 11:03 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
Ok so we were suppose to be camping but got stormed out - got up this am in my own room so of course i got up and wieghted and 3 TIMES it said 299!!! happy today - praying I can keep this scale moving Danni 372/299/170
sngglnclos
on 6/1/06 11:26 pm - sw burbs, MN
Congrats danni!!!!
MsKeara
on 6/1/06 11:33 pm - Baldwin, WI
Congrats Danni!! You keep doing that happy and the scale will keep moving! MsKeara
BabyRuth2u
on 6/2/06 12:55 am - Pittsburgh, PA
WoooHooo Danni! I'm over here doing a lil for you! That is awesome!! OUCH! I fell down. No jumping for me. ;) Congratulations!!!
timsdanni
on 6/2/06 1:36 am - Ft Stewart, GA
no falling down ruth ann LOL we have to do more dancen and riding and all those other wonderful things we can do now!! Danni - who is going to attempt to wash her dogs and save $65 of grooming fees - for the first time in a loooong time
Darlene X
on 6/2/06 1:15 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO Danni that is awesome!!!! Darlene
Courtney B.
on 6/2/06 1:53 am - Lancaster, CA
CONGRATS! That is an awesome accomplishment. Be very proud of yourself. Courtney
jennb40
on 6/2/06 2:38 am - Nashua, NH
Congratulations Danni....isn't that wonderful? I hit that mark a couple of weeks ago and it was the first time in a LONG time! This time next year we should be on oneville! Keep up the good work. Barbara
timsdanni
on 6/2/06 4:59 am - Ft Stewart, GA
oh my Gosh - I can not even think of really being under 200 right now - LOL it is like yeah in my dreams - my brains is not caught up with the body yet I fixed lunch and while I made me meat rolls instead of sandwiches like the guys I put enough food on my suacer to make me 2 full meals and sat down with it like "ok I'm gonna have this for lunch " like DUH danni you can't eat that much with out it all right back up. we really will be in the 100s next year - that is nuts to me but I am looking forward to it my goal is 170 or a nice fitting size 10/12 but right now it is not something I can even picture - I am the lady who took 18 swim suits to try on and they were from size 32 to 18 and then purchased the 18 b/c it fit - no mental concept of where i am still - hoping my mind catches up soon hugs danni
Shari B.
on 6/2/06 5:27 am - Roseville, MI
Danni, I know what you mean about the mind. I decided to break down and buy some clothes today for our upcoming vacation. We leave on 7/1. My Mom said last night, ummm were those capri's before? My capri's were so baggy they were hanging down and appeared to be pants. I have been holding on to some Avenue gift cards since Christmas. I went and much to my surprise I bought all size 22 clothes. I was in a 30/32 before surgery. I too took three different sizes into the dressing room and came out with the smallest! Congrats on hitting the 200's. I thank God everyday for this gift we've all been given. hugs, Shari
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views