SBD, Nectar in stores?

ukpogg
on 6/1/06 3:14 am - Sutton, UK
Hi guys, I'm headed back to the states (Virginia) to visit my family in August. I have been getting the Nectar protein powder via mail order and know it will be cheaper to buy when I come to visit, soooo....do they sell Nectar in stores like GNC or something? And also the SBD foods I see on the 'what have you eaten' lists, are they stocked in the regular grocery stores? And the last thing is the papya enzymes I've been talked about, is that something at a vitamin store as well? I'm making my list so I can come back prepared with goodies that are hard to come by in the UK. Thanks for any help. Trish.
Darlene X
on 6/1/06 4:21 am - Maricopa, AZ
GNC does not carry Nectar products, but does carry papaya enzyme. We got 2 HUGE bottles for like $12. Vitamin Shoppe does carry the Nectar proteins. Im not sure if you'll have one of those where your going. The South Beach Diet bars etc can be found at any regular supermarket.
(deactivated member)
on 6/1/06 5:23 am - Baltimore, MD
I use Nectar protein products and get them at the Vitamin Shoppe. If you call them ahead of time and tell them which flavor you want they will get it in for you and put it behind the desk for you. Just look on their website (VitaminShoppe.com) and look for a location close to where you'll be in VA. What is Papaya Enzymes? I've never heard of them - what do they do? Hope you find what you need! Monica
Darlene X
on 6/1/06 6:53 am - Maricopa, AZ
Papaya Enzymes are little tasy pills that help break down food when something gets stuck, or isn't digesting well.... some people will get a peice of food stuck and be in pain for hours as it goes down, the enzyme just breaks down the food and helps speed up recovery.
timsdanni
on 6/1/06 11:52 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I tryed the papaya enzymes at gnc and almost dumped on them - gave me the foamies for about 30-40 mins b/c to me they are to sweet - bear in mind however that I dump off of splenda too - I handle NO sugars of any sorts. I can eat apples and grapes now and for me that is great. I mostly just skip sweets real or fake LOL had m&ms in the truck yesterday - my mind says try one they look good - I smell them and mr pouch says yeah go ahead smarty mind and try one, I'll make you pay. so I didn't try them LOL I truely am not insane - I just ague among my mind and pouch alot danni
ukpogg
on 6/1/06 5:27 am - Sutton, UK
Thanks for the Vitamin Shoppe suggestion, I did check out their site and there is a shop a few miles from my folks house, so perfect! The papaya enzyme is something I have seen people talk about taking when they get the foamies or eaten too much to hold off getting sick, helps get the food moving down. I've had a problem with trying new foods and seem to visit the bathroom more times than I'm comfortable with and was looking for an alternative. Trish.
(deactivated member)
on 6/1/06 10:33 am - Baltimore, MD
Thanks, I haven't had to deal with the foamies or things getting stuck too often but I may get some for when it happens again. Thanks! Monica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views