### 06/01 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 6/1/06 7:04 am - Maricopa, AZ
I am doing GREAT with water today!!!!!! You know what that means though, I haven't been doing so good with food LOL. I had a 16.9 oz bottle before work, a 20 oz this morning and Im just starting my second 20 oz which should be done before I leave work! Thats about 60oz, and I will have a little at home... probably the mos****er Ive gotten in lately! Breakfast: Kraft sells these cool little snack to go things. It has minature Triscuits & mini squares of cheese. I had about 3/4 of the Triscuits & cheese. I was in a rush and just grabbed something to eat. Snack: None-- cause I was doing my water--- I can't win, it's either good food day or good water day. Lunch: I got a peice of meatloaf & some mashed potatoes from the caferteria at work. Ive had their meatloaf before and normally like it, but today it was yucky. So I ate about 1oz of the meatloaf, and 3 or so TBS of the mashed potato & gravy. Snack: 4oz Dannon Lite & Fit (If I can fit it in with this bottle of water Im drinking right now) Dinner: Unsure--- Hubby loved the sushi last night, he wants to go again. Im not sure if we will, but there was so much good healthy stuff I wanted to try from there.
Tina K
on 6/1/06 12:00 pm - Central, NY
Today was so hot and humid and I worked - so all I did was sweat!!! Seeing as how that was happening I made the decision to focus on getting my water in. The past few days have been pretty bad in terms of heat and sweat. And I'm feeling it. So today I've been drinking. I did have about 1/2 a small bowl of cream of potato soup at school today thought. That was very tasty and I was downright ticked off I couldn't fini**** Tina
Darlene X
on 6/2/06 1:17 am - Maricopa, AZ
The scary thing about here in AZ, it's so hot you don't sweat, it evaporates too fast... so you don't notice that your losing a lot of water..... I have to be very careful this summer not to get dehydrated.... today is supposed to be 108, tomorrow 110.
Mama-of-3
on 6/1/06 11:18 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
All I ate all day was peanut butter and watermelon. And today...ate peanut butter again. SHESSH!
BabyRuth2u
on 6/2/06 12:46 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: egg either roasted pepper sauce and some LF ranch, ate about 1/2 of it. Then had my tbs unsweetened applesauce to take my Actigall with. Mid Morn: 30 gm Protein shake Lunch: 1 wedge of LF LC cheese on 1 cracker Dinner: We went to Red Lobster. Had 1-1/2 fiesta lobster rolls (from the appetizer menu), then from Dave's plate had two bites of his Cesear salad, about 1 oz of trout, and tbs of baked potato. When got home tbs unsweet applesauce for Actigall. Eve: 30 gm protein shake Did about 3 bottles of 16.9 oz water. Pluse the water from the shakes. So I was well hydrated.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views