Ok, no more procrastinating!

BabyRuth2u
on 5/31/06 11:47 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
I'm getting my lazy butt to the gym!!!! I haven't gone to the gym the past two days, figured I had lots to do around the house and yard that I'd get enough exercise. And I have, but today I have no excuses, but I can't seem to get my rear in gear. So I guess I have to as they say "Just Do It". So I'm off, like it or not. I'm sure I'll be glad when I get back. Stinks when you have these days, you know you need to do something but just rather be lazy. But that's how I got this way! Just venting at myself and putting myself straight, don't mind me, go about your business. LOL Hope everyone has a great day!
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/1/06 2:23 am - My Town, NH
Ruth Ann, I'm so proud of you for "just doing it"!!! It was torture for me to get up this morning at 5:00 a.m. and go work out as well. Ugh. I just didn't want to go. But I'm glad I did. I hope to one day be one of those people who say they just can't imagine life without daily exercise. Maybe someday my dream will come true! - Stephanie
BabyRuth2u
on 6/1/06 4:07 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I'm back, and yes as predicted I'm glad I went. I even worked out longer and harder than ever. I don't think I ever sweated that much. Must be the humidity, even though inside. I think we'll all have those days where we just rather sit on our butts, but if we want to help this weightloss along then we've got to move it! It surely is not going to hurt me none! Thanks Stephanie
Melissa P.
on 6/1/06 3:51 am - Aurora, IL
I know how you feel. My walking partner called to cancel. My first reaction was YES! Then I realized that I had to go anyways. I wil go by myself right after work to get it over with! I really don't see myself ever enjoying exercise, but I know I need to do it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views