Am I the only one who gets hungry?

sngglnclos
on 5/31/06 9:15 am - sw burbs, MN
I seem to get hungry, physical hunger. Yes I have some head hunger as well, but I do get physically hungry.
Tina K
on 5/31/06 9:44 am - Central, NY
Hi Ali, I do, once in a while, get physically hungry. Yet it seems when I do that I don't really want to eat. And my hunger is different from what it was like before surgery. Sadly, that's not something I can explain at all!!! But it's more likely that I'm NOT physically hungry rather than being hungry. Tina 315/255/140
timsdanni
on 5/31/06 9:53 am - Ft Stewart, GA
when I have had a really hard work out I tend to be hungry - like physically hungry - not like right now when I am going hmmm I have 200 calroies I can play with tonight - wonder what I could eat - this crap drives me but yes sometiems I do get physically hungry - I find that at those times esp. I HAVE to weigh/messure my food very carefully or I overeat and get Danni 372/202/170
BabyRuth2u
on 5/31/06 10:24 am - Pittsburgh, PA
No, I haven't felt any physical hunger = meaning grumbly tummy, getting nauseous sick because I need to eat, low sugar etc. But over the past week I have been getting head hunger. Food has been pretty much on my mind constantly. It's torture! I'm afraid I'm somehow going to fail at this because I'm going to eat all the stuff I want that I'm thinking about!! I need to be sure that I am now making wise choices and measuring!! My easy ride is over!! Are you eating at regular times? Eating enough? Eating protein vs carbs? Protein should keep you satisified. Carbs will shortly leave you hungry. Also lots of water.
jomamma
on 5/31/06 11:13 am - Palmdale, CA
I do feel hunger once in a while. Sometimes I will wake up in the morning and feel hungry. I seem to be feeling "hungry" more often now than I did in the past. I need to get more creative with me eating, I seem to pack the same stuff for lunch everyday. Im not much of a cook so I look for easy stuff. For lunch I have sliced turkey and cheese or tuna. Need some ideas??
Beckii
on 5/31/06 11:40 am - Saint Louis, MO
I have been so lucky to not experience those physically hungry pangs -- and to finally feel like I have an "appestat"! I do get odd cravings though -- like wanting a green olive -- how strange is that!? I hope it soon passes for you! Rebecca
Beckii
on 5/31/06 11:40 am - Saint Louis, MO
SoulSista
on 5/31/06 11:49 am - Boston, MA
from what I've read and what I have experienced if you go too many hours without eating you can experience true hunger if you take a look at pouch rule for dummies it goes over this very well. http://www.gastricbypassfamily.com/PouchRules.html is the site Marsha
timsdanni
on 5/31/06 12:03 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
the link didn't work check it and share it agian if you have time pretty please thanks danni
SoulSista
on 5/31/06 11:59 pm - Boston, MA
I just tried it and it worked Marsha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!