Did you remember to do something good for yourself today?

timsdanni
on 5/31/06 12:07 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I worked out this morning - 1 hr kick boxing went swim suit shopping - not sure that counts as good for me but seeing myself basically naked in a well light mirror did help me believe I have lost wieght took a 20 min break and listiened to my new yoga meditation tape - no words just calm music cleaned out one closet and half the kitchen (getting ready for grandma to come live with us - have to empty "her" room ) ok so what did you do today good for you?!?!?!? Danni 372/303/170
Melissa P.
on 5/31/06 1:04 pm - Aurora, IL
I didn't answer the phone at work when I saw it was a crabby person. Thank God for Caller Id . I bought some firming lotion, and started using it.
timsdanni
on 5/31/06 9:36 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
hey good for you is good for you - what kind of firming lotion? do let us know if it is working - pretty please!! Danni 372/300/170
Melissa P.
on 5/31/06 9:49 pm - Aurora, IL
I bought Sauve firming lotion. I can already tell it will work. Your skin feels all tightened (in a good way) after using it.
timsdanni
on 6/3/06 11:55 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I got some at the store tonight - rode my bike to the store to get it even - how cool is that ?
Melissa P.
on 6/3/06 12:26 pm - Aurora, IL
Apply in a circle. I love this stuff! Good job on riding your bike to the store!
Shari B.
on 5/31/06 9:17 pm - Roseville, MI
I walked my oldest to the bus stop and proceeded on with a 20 minute walk. After dinner at my Mom's she insisted I leave both girls with her and go to workout. I did 20 minutes on the bike and 20 minutes on the treadmill. Shari 340/288/160
Tina K
on 6/1/06 11:22 am - Central, NY
I worked again today - which is pretty much like a 4 hour workout! Then I painted the bathroom in the basement. Today I also got a hair cut and tomorrow I am going to get my nails done and a pedicure. Love that kind of pampering. Danni - you are ALMOST in the 200's!! You'll be there any day now! Whooo hooo! Tina 315/254/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views