Updated My Profile w/ Pic!

headparrot
on 5/31/06 12:03 pm - Ponca City, OK
I added some pics of me from this weekend's trip to Chicago. Had a great, healthy time.
timsdanni
on 5/31/06 12:10 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
OH my gosh!! I did not reconize you at all - I relized who you were when I saw the other pics in your profile - You have serously shrunk my freind!! that is awsome. do post more often - we tend to forget we have guys on here I have a hard time staying healthy on trips - I tend to get not enough water and to much grazzing of food - or just not enough food grrrr Danni
headparrot
on 5/31/06 12:14 pm - Ponca City, OK
Thanks Danni, It's funny, I didn't think that my weight loss was that dramati****il you see pictures lined up side by side. I still have a long way to go, but I am thrilled with the ride so far. I will try to post here more often. I spend most of my time on the men's board, but I do lurk here often. Good luck.
Darlene X
on 5/31/06 12:38 pm - Maricopa, AZ
HOLY CRAP its deffinately dramatic!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats an amazing difference, congrats!!! Darlene
headparrot
on 5/31/06 12:58 pm - Ponca City, OK
Thanks Darlene. I don't post here on the March board often, but I visit frequently and alway appreciate your posts. It looks like you and EJ are doing well. Did I read in your profile that you are originally from New Zealand, or am I wrong?
Darlene X
on 5/31/06 10:24 pm - Maricopa, AZ
No, your right. Im from New Zealand, I got suckered into marrying a yank and moving here LOL JK
headparrot
on 6/1/06 12:09 am - Ponca City, OK
I thought so. I am a huge fan of a fellow Kiwi....Neil Finn. Have loved him ever since Split Enz and Crowded house is one of my all time favorite bands. Had the pleasure of meeting him a couple times after shows and he is a true gentleman. I'd love to make it to your homeland someday (especially now that there will be some extra room in the airplane seat and no extender.) I hear it's beautiful! Take Care! Scott
SoulSista
on 5/31/06 1:01 pm - Boston, MA
looking real good congrats on the weight loss Marsha
headparrot
on 5/31/06 1:09 pm - Ponca City, OK
Thanks so much Marsha, I'm sorry to see that you had such a tough time after the surgery. I hope that you have turned the corner and have nothing but smooth sailing from this point forward. Scott
SoulSista
on 6/1/06 12:29 am - Boston, MA
thank you just taking it one day at a time Marsha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!