a size 18 swim suit!!

timsdanni
on 5/31/06 10:00 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I can not believe it - I honestly have no clue what size I wear when I shop LOL I picked up 18 to 28 swim suits and I found 2 !! size 18s that look GOOD on me I am super excited and yep I got them both - ok not real bright considering they won't fit in 2 months but I don't care LOL that is down from a size......drum rolll..........32 Danni 372/303/170
Melissa P.
on 5/31/06 11:11 am - Aurora, IL
Congrats! I agree sizes are hard! I am wearing all different sizes right now. All brands are different! I am wearing some 24, 22, 20, and 18's. I just bought shorts today in a 18/20! I haven't worn shorts since I was in middle school! These legs need some sun! Hopefully they don't blind anyone!
timsdanni
on 5/31/06 12:01 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
what gets me are things that fit but look BADDDDD like streachy jeans - oh my gosh they are horrible with all the loose belly skin - can we say double butt?? they looked better when they were skin tight oh well the swim suits were great - we are off to camp for 3 days at elephant butte on the beach LOOOOOOOTs of sunscreen so I can stay and enjoy the whole time with my guys and furbabies danni who just took another bike ride
Beckii
on 5/31/06 11:34 am - Saint Louis, MO
Fabulous, Danni! Swimsuit shopping was never my favorite even in the pre-baby days! That is terrific you found 2 that look good! Congratulations! Rebecca
cathelewis
on 5/31/06 12:23 pm
Congrats, Danni! I had to buy a new swimsuit myself, as my old ones were so big they were threatening to float away without me. I also had to try on every size in every store, because I was clueless as to my size. Unfortunately, my butt is shrinking faster than my top, so that made finding a suit that fits really interesting. Cathe
timsdanni
on 5/31/06 9:40 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I am the other way around - my top is shrinking faster than my belly - I thought about a tanki type thing but they seperate right at my scars and I REALLY do not want to burn my 2.5 month old scars so I got a one peice with a nice skirt over it to cover the tops of my very very wrinkly thighs - I did not relize there was that much extra skin there LOL I NEVER stand in front of a full leanth mirror naked (or nearly so) - scarry thought to me danni 372/300/170
Tina K
on 6/1/06 11:10 am - Central, NY
That's wonderful Danni!!! It's amazing all the changes our body is going through! Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views