Rashes anyone?

Nancy V.
on 5/31/06 5:39 am - Wilmington, CA
Is it possible that we get rashes this early out?? I have a rash right where the skin from my belly flaps over, it itches like crazy!! I also have one on the crease of my thing, again itches like crazy!! I scratch, then pay for it with the sharp stings of raw flesh!! I didn't think I really would get them since I don't have THAT MUCH skin, I guess I did have THAT MUCH...lol Anybody else experiencing rashes already??? ~Nancy 267/230/145
Darlene X
on 5/31/06 5:44 am - Maricopa, AZ
I had belly button issues..... my belly button got red and inflamed, but other than that no other rash issues. I carry my weight pretty porportionately, so don't have a ton of overlapping... but I deffinately don't think it's too early out. Keep the area dry and clean... Gold Bond sells some wipes that are pretty good, we used them for hubby. Darlene
Nancy V.
on 6/1/06 1:43 am - Wilmington, CA
Thanks Darlene, I will defitnitly get some of those wipes!! ~Nancy
Tina K
on 5/31/06 6:00 am - Central, NY
Ugh! I'm sure it's possible. Now - get to your doctor ASAP so that they can document it. This is the kind of stuff that helps you get your plastics covered by insurance down the road. In the mean time, like Darlene said, Gold Bond powder. Hugs, Tina
jannineh99
on 5/31/06 6:13 am - Melrose, MA
Nancy...I have been getting them too....in the exact spots you mention....if the over the counter stuff does not work...my doc gives me nystatin powder and it helps alot...it also helps to wear white under clothes...my doc said that dark colors tend to trap the heat and make you sweat more...so white under clothes help too...the other posters are correct too...keep area clean and dry...good luck..I hope you are feeling better... Jannine 357/271/180
Nadine O.
on 5/31/06 8:23 am - Baltimore, MD
I have the same issue. I've been using over the counter antifungal cream. You may want to go to a Dr., however, to have it documented and get a prescription. Nadine O.
timsdanni
on 5/31/06 9:32 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I have to agree - call the doc - get it documented but more importantly for right now get it taken care of - i have had statimic yeast all over my body (from a c section and my alergic reaction to it) and it is MISSERABLE!@!!!!! call tonight or tomorrow am first thing if it is to late tonigh ok my 2 cents danni
timsdanni
on 5/31/06 9:33 am - Ft Stewart, GA
OH and I forgot to add - as soon as your doc has seen/treated it start blowdrying that area everytime you shower - it helps
Melissa P.
on 5/31/06 11:15 am - Aurora, IL
Scratch it, and make it real red! Then take pics. It is good for insurance approval for PS. Make it look really bad! Seriouslly, buy some Eucerin cream. My brother was born without part of his arm, and wears a prosthetic. When it got hot out, he would sweat in the arm's socket, and it would get raw. Eucerin would clear it up over night. He also used udder balm (I am from Wisconsin, can you tell?) It works wonders!
Beckii
on 5/31/06 11:54 am - Saint Louis, MO
I have had some also under the dreaded belly fold, Nancy -- and found that after showering each evening that blowing dry the area with the blow dryer on the cool setting -- and then applying Secret solid there took care of it - and prevents sweating there during the day. Good luck! Becca
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views