### 05/31 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 5/31/06 7:36 am - Maricopa, AZ
Im doing better on water today, but not such a good food day--- I just can't fit everything in. Im full for so long, and then with having to fit food in... I just don't have time for it all. Drinking makes me full, so I have to force myself to eat, even though its 30 minutes after drinking, then when I eat Im full--- and I don't want to drink... it's this vicious cycle. Maybe Im asking for something evil, but I can't wait for my appetite to return.... Pre-Breakfast: 10oz SF Hot Chocolate & 14oz water Breakfast: 1/8 C Fiber One Cereal & 4oz Dannon Lite & Fit. Im out of banans dang it! Lunch: 2 Slices of cheddar cheese w/ SF raspberry preserves. --- This was supposed to be my 1st snack, but in between drinking & work, I didnt have time. So Now I miss my real lunch grrr. Finished another 16.0 fl oz bottle Snack: A few bites of my pork green chille mixture Dinner: To be determined. We have errands to run after work, then have to run home cause we have friends coming over, plus we have major cleaning to do before Friday as we are going away Friday night and our friends are coming to pet sit, and the place is a bomb site. I don't know when I'll get time to eat!!! Im up to 40oz of water, I'll try do one more bottle before I leave work.
Tina K
on 5/31/06 7:54 am - Central, NY
Doing better overall today. Right now I'm working on some meal plans so I can get my meals scheduled and more tailored for my needs. B - cheese stick L - 1.5 oz of beef cooked in a crock pot in onion soup until it fell apart. Then I mixed the beef with a yummy BBQ sauce. Took me 45 minutes but I ate all 1.5 oz and it stayed down!!!! D - To be determined but I've got some turkey chili with tons of beans on the stove right now. Might have a few oz of that. Liquid - I've had 4 out of my 8 needed cups today but I've got hours before I go to bed so I'm pretty confident I'll get most if not all of it in. Darlene, I'm with you. It's so dang hard to drink all we're supposed to and eat. Seems like there is not enough time or pouch room for both on any given day. Tina
timsdanni
on 5/31/06 9:24 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I can drink water well a few ways - I am shopping, I am visiting with someone or I am exersizing or driving in the car - if I don't get it in that way it is hard - sometimes I have my boys remind me to drink every few mins - it can get anoying but I am getting pretty good at hitting my 4 litters a day - but it is hard to eat and drink both LOL today I have had triple protien shake 1/3 ear of corn 1/3 cup fiber one ceral (thanks for the reminder of that one ) with 1/3 cup blueberries and 1/2 milk - took me forever to eat it however one poached egg yolk 2 oz left over roast 1oz beef jerkey 3 tiny slices of ham with 1 wedge of onion lc cheese spread on them and 1 green onion cut up on top and all rolled together - yummm ok all of that got me to 106 protien,11 fiber, 716 in calories - so if I get hungry latter I will eat something else Danni 372/303/170 almost 1/3 of the way there - come ON 200s
Tina K
on 5/31/06 9:38 am - Central, NY
Dinner managed to be 3.5 oz of the turkey chili with tons of beans. I also cut up a motz cheese stick into it. All went down and all settled well. I'm pretty dang pleased about that. On my 6th glass of water right now. Tina
BabyRuth2u
on 5/31/06 10:31 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 4 saltines with peanut butter / sf jelly ( i made 4, know I shouldnt eat 4, was satisfied/full after 2, but because they were sitting on the plate next to me and I was on the computer I ate 'em!!!!) Mid morn: 30 gm protein shake Lunch: 2 oz shrimp, sauteed it in some onion and garlic, tbs of roasted red pepper stuff I swirled the shrimp in. Dinner: 2 oz meatloaf, 2 pot stickers Eve: Getting ready to make my shake, 30 gm protein Had 2 sugarfree popsicles today. Its been HOT here! 3 bottles of water so far 16.9 oz each
Melissa P.
on 5/31/06 11:09 am - Aurora, IL
I ate 3/4 C of strawberries for breakfast protein shake some "Hobo dinner" for lunch (hamburger, potatoes, peas, and corn grilled in foil) some fresh carrots protein shake I still havn't eaten dinner! I will eat in a little bit. I drank 3-32 ounce bottles of water.
Beckii
on 5/31/06 11:45 am - Saint Louis, MO
Breakfast a double protein shake Lunch an individual Motts applesauce Dinner -1/4 cup soup Lots of water I'm going to see the doctor and see if I have a stricture. I had forgotten those could occur! Thanks for the advice!
Angela S.
on 5/31/06 1:09 pm - St. Ann, MO
Bad bad day for me. Naseous from the time I woke up and never got better. B: nothing L: 100 calorie pack of doritos D: 1 egg over medium, a few bites of toast. Not enough****er or protein.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views