### 05/30 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 5/30/06 7:29 am - Maricopa, AZ
Well Im not having the best food day, it's very hard to want to eat today. We spent yesterday at my sister in laws, she is 36 weeks pregnant with twins and just ready to pop. We made her lunch, I cooked a crockpot of beef & a crockpot of pork overnight Sunday, and we made green chille burrito's. The meat was so tender and juicy and yummy!!! Breakfast: 1/8 C of Fiber One Cereal w/ 4oz Dannon lite & fit, and about 1/4 banana sliced in. I ate about 3/4 of it. Snack: 2 slices of cheddar cheese w/ SF raspberry preserves/jam spread on it. I loved Jam & Cheese on toast growing up (Hubby thinks Im weird), but toast doesnt appeal to me anymore, so I just ate the jam & cheese. Lunch: About 1oz of leftover green chille pork. Snack: 4oz Dannon Lite & Fit Dinner: To be determined, I imagine it will be something with our left over green chille meat. Ive had 2 bottles of water, am gonna start a 3rd soon, and hope to get a 4th in before bed.
Nancy V.
on 5/30/06 8:15 am - Wilmington, CA
B:1/2 cup of Honey bunches of Oats with FF Milk L: 3-4oz of left over chicken from the grill yesterday! Love it when its cooked on the grill! D: Not sure, maybe Chinese Chicken Salad...yummy!!! Water: 1PT, 8oz...but i know that will triple since I have Kickboxing tonight! ~Nancy 267/230/145
Tina K
on 5/30/06 8:18 am - Central, NY
Jam and cheese huh? Very uh...interesting! *grin* I way overslept today so I've had a lousy food day. B - protein shake Lunch - celery stick with cream cheese (my pouch is not happy with it today, it was fine yesterday though. I think I'm gonna throw it up!) And that's it so far. I do have 3 glasses of liquid in so that's good. Hoping to have more after I figure out something else to eat. LOL Tina
Darlene X
on 5/30/06 8:30 am - Maricopa, AZ
Don't diss it till you try it! LOL It was a thing I got from my G-ma.... she would make us Jam & Cheese sandwiches as kids. I loved making toast, spreading butter & jam then putting a slice of cheese on top...mmmmm Hubby thinks Im weird, but then we all have our childhood quirks right? Hubbys G-ma would always make them tuna sandwiches & chocolate milk--- and they would dunk it in the milk!! EWWW
timsdanni
on 5/30/06 9:23 am - Ft Stewart, GA
jelly and cheese sounds ok - my hubby eats pb&j with cheese I have never developed a taste for that but I have tried it LOL pnut butter tends to be a trigger food for me when ever my tummy is not perfect feeling so I am not real big on eating it at all
Heather_O
on 5/30/06 9:01 am - WI
B: 1/4 cup egg beaters with some diced yellow and red peppers and ff cheese L: 1/2 small potato with 1oz. 2% cheese and brocolli florets and as a dessert I had a bite of an atkins protein bar for some reason I was just craving something sweet S: protein drink D: tater tot casserolle - browned hamburger or turkey mixed with can of cream of mushroom soup and whatever frozen veggies you like simmer 10-15 minutes. pour in baking dish sprayed with cooking spray, scatter however many tater tots you want and bake at what ever temp the tots say when made this way the tots usually need a few extra minutes to bake all the way threw. I've already drank 3 20oz bottles of water and will have at least one more and a glass of milk with either nsa nesquik or nsa carnation instant breakfast Heather 316/269/221/140
timsdanni
on 5/30/06 9:27 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I didn't do to bad - triple protien shake 3 litters of water so far - most of my vits in except bedtime cal. ( I was told that you absorb cal better at night - who knows but worth a try) 1/2 cup tuna salad (2 meals) 2 oz roast 1 lc cheese wheel the first tomatoe out of my garden 1/3 of an orange 1/3 of an ear of corn homemade spagetti sauce for dinner - the guys are having tortillina I had 2 to see if they were done Danni 372/306/170 come ON 200s
Beckii
on 5/30/06 10:28 am - Saint Louis, MO
Grrr. I'm still ahving trouble eating solids -- surgery was March 20 -- I can down the vitamins, water, protein drinks, broth and Jell-O - but everytime I try any solids and chew, chew, chew, I start to foam up. Not so attractive. Sigh. Has this happened to anyone else? I don't drink an hour before or after I attempt to eat, I stick to the 1/4 cup serving and I chew like a banshee. On the plus side the weight is coming off Thanks for any input! Rebecca
timsdanni
on 5/30/06 11:36 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I had to start solids with literally one tablespoon at the time - my question is has your doc checked you for a sticture? where the bottom of your pouch is to tight? if that is the issue let me know I have a friend who went thought that about a year ago - on the plus side she lost over 100 pounds in 6 month**** her goal at like 8 months post op on the down side she did nto eat for 4 months of that b/c of the stricture - I am sure she would be willing to chat with you hope this helps danni
Darlene X
on 5/30/06 1:48 pm - Maricopa, AZ
That is NOT right. Please make an appt with your surgeon now to be checked for a stricture. I witnessed first hand with Hubby how scary things can get if you have an untreated stricture. Call the minute they open in the morning!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views