Century Club!!!

CherieG
on 5/30/06 2:21 am - Collingdale, PA
Hi everyone. Yesterday was my 2 month surgiversary and I am officially down 101lbs!!!! I am constantly amazed at how quickly my life has improved since the surgery. I went from barely able to walk from the house to the car, to walking 2-3 times a day for 20-30 minutes at a time. I am now able to go the the park with my kids, have gone to hockey games, an Italian Festival, lost both of my seatbelt extenders. The list goes on and on. Thanks to everyone here for their constant support and encouragement. Cherie
jennb40
on 5/30/06 3:04 am - Nashua, NH
That is awesome Cherie - congratulations. Have you lost the 101 lbs in 2 months or does this include some you lost prior to your surgery? Keep up the good work! Barbara
Darlene X
on 5/30/06 3:57 am - Maricopa, AZ
Cherie started at 503lbs, so it's not abnormal to lose a huge amount of weight like that when you have so much to lose! Don't compare LOL, None of us can compare to her weight loss... or we'll get depressed LOL
CherieG
on 5/31/06 2:46 am - Collingdale, PA
Hi Barbara, Thanks so much!! I lost 15 lbs prior to my surgery, but it was just within the couple weeks before surgery(all within the month of March). I guess the nerves, the liquid diet, and the bowel prep all helped. Cherie
Shana M.
on 5/30/06 3:51 am - KY
That's amazing Cherie! Congratulations!! SLM
CherieG
on 5/31/06 2:39 am - Collingdale, PA
Thanks!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/30/06 5:58 am - My Town, NH
Cherie, congratulations for your wonderful success! You've worked so hard and I'm very proud of you. Just the walking alone is great progress. Keep up the good work and we can't wait to celebrate the double century mark with you. - Stephanie
CherieG
on 5/31/06 2:38 am - Collingdale, PA
Thanks Stephanie!! We will be having all kinds of century marks happening soon!!! Lot's of celebrating for everyone. Cherie
BabyRuth2u
on 5/30/06 6:55 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Congratulations Cherie, that is wonderful! I am so happy for you! Keep getting out there! Have a blast.
CherieG
on 5/31/06 2:36 am - Collingdale, PA
Thanks Ruth Ann. I am so enjoying being out of the house. This is the first summer I'm looking forward to in I don't know how long. Cherie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views